XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

not just this year, it might not even be coming next year from the kind of language Jason is using. Most people have been saying late 2021 to early 2022 and he thinks that is still way later than that which doesn’t sound like a few more months to me.

But yeah, I’m not gonna be here for this conversation longer lmaoo, it bout to go down real quick. :rofl:

We will have to wait a bit more to know more about that, I wonder what Jeff Grubb is going to say.

1 Like

I guess, the wait is pretty much gonna be a few more weeks at best, so no biggie. They HAVE to tell the release date of Starfield at e3 otherwise it’s gonna be a fucking mess lol

Oh, I’m not getting concerned ( god the forum made me hate that word ) over that, the forum is doing the job enough :joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s definitely the language he’s using here, Jesus man. Basically last year it wasn’t far into production at all he says. But it doesn’t exactly add up with what Todd said to IGN in 2019. He said the game had already been in development for 2.5 years. Or 3.5? I don’t even know exactly anymore.

But my excitement is just fucked, this is the last thing I expected after reputable sources like Grubb said the opposite.

1 Like

The team was very small until 2019. So yeah add the typical 3 to 4 years dev time for a AAA title and we land in 2023. That would be such a bummer considering all the insider talk these last few month. LMAO.

We all know more in 4 weeks but I hope Xbox has at least another big game left other than Halo Infinite for 2021.

How about a no doom happy sunshine OT?

Regardless of when it comes out I hope that team takes as much time as they need to make it the best it can be. I don’t think anyone wants it coming out too early causing another Cyberpunk situation. It’s not gonna be a popular opinion but let them take their time.

I’m all for that !

2 Likes

yep, complete shift in Starfield discourse is imminent…

4 Likes

okay, the memes are gonna be fun though. :rofl:

But they plan to show gameplay too, well, if the info Grubb received is correct. That is not the Bethesda way of doing things. They could have just stayed silent on Starfield until it was real close to launch and then full blow out. Man this is beyond disappointing, couldn’t it have just been some nobody with these claims? Nope, had to be Jschreier.

I think the reason why both Starfield and TES6 were shown so early are kinda twofold, one to ensure fans they were still about making big sprawling singleplayer RPGS after the debacle that was Fallout 76 and two, to drive up their valuation if the acquisition talks were really starting back then.

1 Like

Now that’s funny :sweat_smile:

1 Like
8 Likes

lmfaoooooo these are wild im dying

3 Likes

Yeah, it was a tricky situation.

I think I have learned my lesson to not just believe it right away when “insiders” say stuff. It does make me wonder how Grubb can be so off with this info though. This is not a small thing. Fuck me for getting myself so hyped up, thinking the game is relatively close. Even more goddamn waiting.

Yeah, I’m taking a break. Time for some enjoyment.

2 Likes

okay, he said he’s heard it’s still sometime in 2022, but won’t say the date he’s heard and leave it to Xbox to announce that, hopefully at e3, just remove the bandaid.

3 Likes

No 2023 club engage°°

2 Likes