XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Correct, Typhoon is actually a game about Whirlpools made by Whirlpool’s first game studio. The gameplay loop revolves around keeping the whirlpool around clumps of dirt….

5 Likes

I’ll let you know tomorrow, my wife is into horror games now that we’ve gone through Evil Within together so I told her we’d play the game that stated it all: RE4.

3 Likes

It’s something we’ve discussed actually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great!! Thanks.

1 Like

While I appreciate much of the conversation, we all need to go play more games too :slight_smile: I just played a couple of hours of The Wild at Heart tonight on Game Pass having no clue what this game was about. It is really cool and has me hooked into wanting to keep playing, check it out.

2 Likes

If there are any manga fans out there

Legendary author Kentaro Miura, author of Berserk, has sadly passed away.

10 Likes

Ah, I see they underestimate an Xbox fans greatest skill: Waiting!

5 Likes

Has anyone heard if omen is going to be first or third person

My guess would be first person but im hoping for third person.

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything but Arkane’s works are first-person so it’s reasonable to assume this will be first-person as well.

2 Likes

Wow! Not many people get a third chance!

7 Likes

Just to follow up…I bought it. Watched a gameplay video using Auto HDR on Series X and it looks real good and should be 60FPS throughout and ultra fast loading times. And this is me watching a compressed YouTube video in 1080P. On the LG CX OLED, RE 4 should look amazing. Will start it tomorrow!!! Thanks.

YESSS

:frowning:

1 Like

We need another XboxEra Community Stream soon. Like, REAL soon. Perhaps a SoT community stream in fact. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m in pure shock… This is the loss of a fucking legend :cry:.

3 Likes

Berserk is awesome!

Rest in peace for damn sure!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I think so too and I’m “afraid” for Indiana Jones as well. MG is as far as I know mostly or only familiar with first person, but in my opinion Indy truly needs to be third person. It would also tick that third person action adventure which honestly Xbox definitely just needs.

Not really a case for concern at all tbh.

CDPR only used to make third person games and then made CP2077, Respawn used to only make first person shooters and then made Jedi Fallen Order. Playground hasn’t even made a game that’s not cars in pretty environments, and they’re tasked with bringing back one of the biggest Xbox IP which is a third person action RPG. I’m sure Machinegames will do a good job at it, and I’m suspecting the game to be in third person as well.

6 Likes

You definitely got a point there. I actually forgot there are plenty of developers that made the transition from first to third and vice versa.

If MG does end up making it first person I have faith that they know it will work. They know what they are doing.