XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Could have been the deer from the State of Decay 3 trailer… :wink:

Would have needed some arrows landed for that, no?

1 Like

Yes hehe. Good scene though: “My dog find this cute deer in the bushes…WHY IS IT EATING MY FAAACE! garrherjl”

Has anyone played Resident Evil 4 on Xbox Series X? If so, how is it? Does Auto HDR work with the game? Thanks.

The Wild at Heart is now available. This is the 150th game to be optimized for the Series X|S!

11 Likes

Impossible

There is nothing to play on Series X

1 Like

Btw, I shared this on the Series X|S OT, but since not everyone follows that thread…

A full list of every Series X|S optimized game is coming soon™ to the site, including a mobile-friendly layout!

7 Likes

Well written post, and to add on to your point XCloud on switch could be a trojan horse into a person buying a Xbox console. Hear me out, a person sees value of gamepass and they realize they like the service a lot. However, a Switch owner may want to get a better gamepass experience because cloud at this point can’t replace native software, so they may invest in a series X to get the most of gamepass service because series X/S is most effective/cheapest way to get native gamepass support

2 Likes

Plus, Switch is HUGE in Japan. Imagine if the Japanese finally give Xbox a chance thanks to xCloud on the Switch?

2 Likes

https://www.thqnordic.com/article/biomutant-faq

Will BIOMUTANT be on the Xbox Game pass? For the time being: no.

For the time being eh? I can wait :wink:

Also, there will be a native XSX and PS5 version, not right away at launch though.

4 Likes

Thanks

Yeah, that is another possible benefit as well. Ultimately, it is an interesting deal that could have a big impact on the market going forward and is the type of “all chips on the table” that could truly usher in the future of gaming. However, it’s also a very tricky proposition both internally and externally and one they have to put a lot of time, thought and money into. “How do you communicate to Nintendo that this is additive to their business and you’re not a snake in the grass/wolf in the hen house? How do you convince customers who have invested a ton into your ecosystem that their money was well spent vs. just buying a Switch and Game Pass (more so for the general consumer for which streaming hits the good enough treshold, sub720p 30fps with latency is brutal for many)?” Etc. It’s bound to be quite interesting.

And as you said, ultimately this could be a trojan horse move. I think the reality of Game Pass deals play a part in this as well. Many PC players jumped onto Xbox after finding superior releases in Game Pass and a desire to leave the rat race of upgrades while staying in the ecosystem. Similarly, people such as myself who bought into PC after use Xbox as their primary launcher. It’s all rather neat.

1 Like

I love how Game Pass questions are part of official FAQs now :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

wow scalebound is back

4 Likes

Never left.

3 Likes

have anyone posted this update from DF ?

5 Likes

Like you can play it right now?

Yep! I’m playing it at this exact moment!

Subscribed 3 times to Fallout 1st today and none of the times It has registered on my game. Sigh.

Played for about 10 minutes. Wasn’t expecting to be able to play it tonight but wanted to at least check it out. Game looks even more gorgeous on my tv than it did in the trailers. Plays pretty smooth and the vacuum is fun. Almost like Luigis mansion. Story has me too. Really want to know what’s going on at home as well as what’s happening in the forest. Definitely going to play more tomorrow.

1 Like

The thread contents need to go into an article on the site too. Let the discussions continue on the thread.

1 Like