XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Yea

1 Like

Fallout 76 with FPS boost is

GIF by FOX International Channels

Is that game any good now? Man that launch was a disaster

Yes it is pretty good now.

Nice

So neat of Activision to reward these teams with becoming support studios to overrated Blizzard and The COD franchise!

10 Likes

Yea fuck Activision they just might be worse than EA least for now

1 Like

The only game im interested in from Activision/Blizzard is Diablo IV.

1 Like

This is just sad now

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like to play super Mario rpg again. Wish theyā€™d add it to the service. I think thereā€™s some issue with square.

When they introduced NSO I was so hopeful that it would be something special. N64, GC, GBC and GBA gamesā€¦

1 Like

At 22:50, Parris says he has BioMutant which makes sense since itā€™s less than a week away. Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

Same. Jokes on us

1 Like

Yeah. I know people who have beaten the game already.

Oh nice. Any impressions???

They couldnā€™t say much due to embargo and stuff. But from what I heard, they donā€™t think itā€™s a GOTY contender.

Edit: I do have to say that they are alsoā€¦ really into Sony, so the only GOTY contenders for them might be exclusives lol

5 Likes

Okay, fair enough. Iā€™m not expecting that either but im hoping for high 70ā€™s/low 80ā€™s. At least a good/very good game.

Well the majority of games are not GOTY contenders, thatā€™s a really strange way to judge a game.

Thereā€™s only GOTY contenders and bad games now? Lol

4 Likes

He did said they were PS-fans soā€¦

Hahaha. I can understand that. My game of the year for the last four years were Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Days Gone (my dream open world zombie game) and Ghost of Tsushima.

I do put exclusives at a higher bar than multi-platform games simply because if your games are exclusives, my expectations are simply higher because these games in my eyes are supposed to be the best of the best on your platform.

Back to BioMutant, I know itā€™s not game of the year by any means but im hoping that itā€™s a good enjoyable game and that the combat is great. I will be happy with that.