XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that Game Pass Streaming will be on Switch in some form and announced later this year. What else is a “platform deal between Xbox and Nintendo”?

1 Like

Yea exactly

1 Like

Switch will come to gamepass, obviously.

2 Likes

Nintendbox switch pass

1 Like

Master Chief x Samus crossover.

3 Likes

Chief In smash?

Could also be related to Azure Infrastructure and Datacenters. That’s about the least hype thing I could think of.

2 Likes

These deal obviously has to be mutually beneficial for both parties, so I wonder what the exchange for Microsoft is, or is it simply a revenue split with Nintendo for games that weren’t coming to the Switch anyway.

So like that thing with sony

Yeah. Perhaps.

Though I don’t know why that would be part of any legal court filing from Nintendo. So the more I think about it in that context, the more I have a feeling it’s not about “Azure Infrastructure and Datacenters”.

:eyes:

Who knows

Xbox: “So whats in it for the xbox gamers”

Nintendo:

4 Likes

Yeah…so do I

not asking you to leak anything, but do you know what the xbox + nintendo partnership is? Or are you as in the dark as the rest of us?

Yo Carrion is so fun lol.

3 Likes

After working and installing/downloading the Mass Effect Legendary Edition, I am finally online. lmao.

So, let me see if im caught up -

• The Ascent releases July 29th which I did see before going to work. Looks freaking great!!!
  • Follow up - are the previews for The Ascent videos/gameplay or just written articles?
  • No Everwild or Hellblade 2 at E3 2021. Already predicted no Everwild but I should have waited a few days to predict Hellblade 2 as it would make no sense for them to show gameplay if they just started mocap. Err dur!!! Oh well. Going with Unreal Engine 5, okay. I can live with that but I am disappointed that we’ll probably have to wait a year to see gameplay and im now expecting a 2023 release. Definitely disappointing but if the game is awesome, that disappointment will be forgotten.
  • Starfield early 2022 pretty much guaranteed at this point. No surprise here as until recently, I was the only one on the March 2022 bandwagon. lol. Makes sense though if a few games have been internally delayed to 2023. Can’t have every game in late 2021 and then have the first 6+ months of 2022 being dead.
  • My friend told me that Kojima recently was at Sony HQ and was taking pictures? Any truth to this?
  • I know ACG mentioned this a while back that Microsoft was in negotiations to acquire Focus Home Interactive. I wish this would happen. They have some games im interested in but don’t want to buy. lmao.
  • Despite the recent whatever the hell it’s called between AT&T and Discovery, it seems that WB Games could be sold off whole or individually accordingly to Hoeg Law.
  • Will push back my July prediction for Psychonauts 2 to August.

Have I missed anything? And no, I don’t care about GTA V the fifth remaster edition. I played and completed it in 2013 when it launched and while I rated it a 9/10, im not interested in playing it again. And Sleeping Dogs > GTA 5.

Take Two Interactive has a crap load of games. I’m expecting Mafia IV and the new IP from Hangar 13 at E3, most likely at the PC Gaming Showcase.

Okay, now…have I missed anything else? lol

3 Likes

I have a fair idea of what’s involved. Yes

4 Likes

There are those 343 job listing that relate to campaign dlc for infinite and looks like an next gen halo game I covered it in a video

Campaign DLC for Infinite??? If true, im in!!!

Were YOU involved?

aziz ansari snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes