XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

wait so Grubb suggest starfield for holiday 2022 ? man i hope not, xbox better have something for first half of 2022

Na, he just said 2022.

Which obviously could be February-March.

3 Likes

smh I sell my xbox :slight_smile:

I learned today that it also works on Xbox One games running off an external drive. Blows my mind

He suggested first half of 2022 because if it was late 2022 theyd save it for next e3.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair. If I have Dolby Vision at 60fps, Iā€™ll probably survive, though still somewhat annoyed.

Seems like the preview embargo for Deathloop lifts Wednesday, May 19th. Donā€™t know if itā€™s a hands on or hands off preview.

Tempest audio is a dollar store version of spatial audio. Even Windows sonic is better with more capability but nothing compares to Dolby or DTS that specialize solely in sound.

3 Likes

There is no way itā€™s holiday 2022 if they end up showing it this E3. Letā€™s say itā€™s planned for March next year, then showing it at E3 is already quite early for Bethesda standards, no way itā€™s late next year.

Thankfully we know it has been in development for almost 6 years now or so. We heard from multiple sources that if not for covid it very likely would have come out last year. These sources also said reveal at E3 and that a 2021 release was still in the planning, sadly that seems to have changed now.

Okā€¦

Dolby Atmos is better

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I stand by my prediction that the game comes out Holiday 2022

Top 5 franchises as rand and jez were asking

1. Halo
  2. Mario
  3. Mass effect
  4. Doom
  5. Sonic
1 Like

Nice to hear. NSLT was a genuinely fun and polished platformer. I think if I had to choose between Playful and Playtonic on who could make a good fun Banjo game, Iā€™d choose the former based on what Iā€™ve played from both studios even though the latter is pretty much old Rare and made Yooka Laylee.

However Iā€™ve been playing Mario Odyssey lately and man, what I wouldnā€™t give for a once in a lifetime possibility for a Banjo made by Nintendo lol itā€™d legit be a pinnacle for the industry.

I donā€™t know if Playful could make Conker tho, they seem like a very kid friendly studio, whereas the possibilities of Obsidian having a small team to make a Conker game would make a hell of a lot of sense.

1 Like

No way Bethesda reveals Starfield this year and doesnt drop it till the next holiday. Quite simply because thats not how they operate.

9 Likes

What do you guys suggest I play next, Sekiro or RE8?

This. Remember Fallout 4 at E3? They had the game at E3 and then it was literally out like 4 months later.

1080p/60fps on both One X and Pro. Now I wonder what this will mean for XSX and PS5. We can choose framerate but there doesnā€™t seem to be a choose resolution option. So is this 1080p a dynamic resolution I wonder. Sure hope so, 1080p on a next gen console is just a shame, sorry.

1 Like

Theyā€™re now under MS, and can afford to take thier time.

Doubtful.

If it gets shown at E3, itā€™s getting released early 2022.

1 Like