XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Thanks for the suggestions. I was planning on playing a bunch of vehicle-based levels, those are always a ton of fun and personally I think it’s Halo at its peak.

Tsavo Highway was on my list! Lots of memories with that one.

Yes.

I think the bad news is: Elden Ring will not be at E3 2021 and the only PS exclusive for “holiday 2021” will be FFXVI. We’ll See. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The bad news is Elden Ring not showing up at E3, he’s said as much in the discord… his audience contains a lot of FromSoftware fans so obviously that will mean meltdown.

1 Like

was anyone expecting Elden Ring at E3?

1 Like

Me. :cry:

3 Likes

Probably a lot of people. The trailer leaked so they were ready to show it.

2 Likes

Yep, I think it has a fair chance to appear still.

But it’s not my most awaited game for the event.

Not everything has to be xbox centric to be “bad news”… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If Bethesda didn’t have anything to show with Starfield or weren’t confident of a release date, they’d just ask to skip E3 again… not a entire “showcase” like what has been suggested.

Personally I think it’s a lock.

FF16? Oh man, probably around the time TES VI comes out more like. Nah I’m kidding, I do recall it was said the game is further along than many think, but no way this year.

1 Like

Oh yeah, definitely

I’m also expecting the next entry in GRRM’s Ice and Fire book series ANY DAY now

if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

3 Likes
4 Likes

Fya

13 Likes

wait make no mistake i’m anticipating ER as much as the next guy, but after the bamco financial report i just said “yeah, end of the year for a reveal if we’re lucky”

you had to go there

3 Likes
6 Likes

Just finished New Super Lucky’s Tale, well except the bonus area which I will do. So this evening I’ll start with Psychonauts.

I can buy a used Series X Stereo Headset (the new Microsoft one) for like $85 via gamestop. What do you think?

Feel like worse case is that it doesnt function properly and I just can return it for my money back lol.

Well I mean, I’m Poderick…I already AM there

1 Like

2 Likes

And good news for C/GX owners the chipset there also supports this so you should see an update for this on those sets. Not so on the AJ90’s where chipset says no.

It doesn’t seem like my tv supports Dolby Vision either. That’s a bummer.