XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Gonna be playing some co-op MCC with a friend of mine who has limited experience with Halo soon. What are some of the best co-op Halo levels to play that you all would recommend? I already have a few in mind but I’d like to take suggestions from here as well. Thanks.

1 Like

We will get to it next show !

1 Like
3 Likes

Grubb saying bad news…my guess is several games getting delayed to 2022.

Bought Mass Effect via the store with the punchcard but it isnt reflected. Happening to anyone else?

it took 24 hours for it to show up in my account

1 Like

Probably God of war definitely one of them

3 Likes

Video going up tomorrow morning this is what I been playing lately on my laptop besides playing other games on the Xbox like Pyschonaunts and destroy all humans

2 Likes

Looks like he’s not expecting Elden Ring at E3, which suggests to me that it’s probably not coming out this year. That shouldn’t be a massive surprise but the internet may have a meltdown regardless.

Grabbed this from Reddit:

1 Like

Yea makes you wonder how early that leaked footage was

Yeah, to 2023. lol

5 Likes

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

1 Like

Awesome. Co-op Halo is some of the most fun that gaming has to offer.

I can’t remember the names of all the levels but the more open ones involving vehicles are probably all a good shout for playing through, as showcases to someone with limited experience. My son & me do love playing tight indoor levels like The Library on higher difficulty levels though, because it can become hilarious chaos.

Using the playlist system in the MCC to pick & choose the style of levels you want is always an option.

It’s going to be spicy

So, a PC repackaged is gping to be a console now. Hehe

Valve has to stop being silly for a change. Maybe they can’t help it. Maybe Gabe can’t help it.

They had already launched a console earlier which was cancelled.

If they do a console, it gives Xbox some toe room into the PC Store space. Hope they sre able to capitalize on this move by Valve.

3 Likes

Valve never launched a console, they launched custom pre-built PCs made by third parties.

2 Likes

Bad news would be news that Starfield won’t come this year, but will be at E3. Truly bas news is that Grubb retracts his comments and says he doesn’t expect it at E3 anymore, because then it means it’s much farther away from release. But I doubt that.

That was their effort towards consoles based on the Linux derivative SteamOS. . They also had their own touchpad based controllers. It was also a semi protest towards the Windows store ecosystem.

I am not sure of their intentions, If they do something like that again now. Just when PC gaming space is at its peak.

To me the real shock is if Halo doesnt make this year. Everything else I think gets delayed

Yeah for sure, Halo should be a given to release this year but everything else is up in the air. Tomorrow we’ll know what he meant.