XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

It will help make Gamepass PC deal easy.

Games will be cheaper on MS store.

Top notch investment here.

Microsoft reducing the cut to make price cheaper this gen.

Sony raising price of games to this gen.

Investment VS Return

Will we see a Sony game on Microsoft Store :thinking::crazy_face:

7 Likes

I can see that, but I feel that this bomb could be dropping now without affecting anything on their E3 presentation.

Their E3 presentation could have a major gameplay reveal and would just put more weight on that gamepass launch.

It’s just a guess still, could be another thing.

It will have 20 million players in 3 days

7 Likes

I hope this feature comes for 360 games. Would love to return to Oblivion or Fallout.

Yeah I am thinking those numbers as well just on the basis the multiplayer will be free to play.

1 Like

Ayo WHAT

1 Like

And I was going to go back and finish it. Will wait now

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Wonder if this is retaliation because of Fortnite.

3 Likes

Lebron James What GIF by SB Nation

2 Likes

Most people seem to think the Jez tweet is related to E3 but the elipses seem pretty intentional to me. I think Jez is saying Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, Halo Infinite 2021. (Maybe even in that exact order)… Typhoon game 2022… Dragon game 2023+. Then add the Klobrille tweet about Age of Empires maybe eventually making to onto console. Could be really exciting teases if that’s what they are going for…

4 Likes
3 Likes

The hordes are attacking Jeff for his returnal review… :joy:

6 Likes

I like Grubbs reviews and also agree with this one. He doesn’t say anything other glowing reviews haven’t pointed out as well but just weighs them differently and for good reason. It’s fair. I also use to watch skill ups reviews and he confirms these points but still loves the game very much. So nothing to complain about here. It’s fair to weigh these points more heavily in the final score I think.

5 Likes

Honestly, EA has become my favorite 3rd party publisher by now with less BS. They getting better every year and I loved a lot of the games they made lately. Jedi Fallen Order, Titanfall, Star Wars Squadrons and It takes two are all very good games. Ubisoft and Activision are far behind for me now.

1 Like

It’s finally available in 4K if anyone is interested.

12 Likes
1 Like

Good review! I was always intrigued about this game, since I really dig this kind of atmosphere. I will certainly pick this up on next sale or hopefully it can drop in gamepass soon. Living in a place such as Brazil gaming has become almost an elitist activity due to game price. Gamespass and sales are really saving the day for me.

2 Likes

Gamepass announcements next week might be big?

I saw that. It’s pathetic…Imagine attacking a journalist for one review you disagree with…In what world is this acceptable ??

Look at that girl eating her sandwich

Get a grip, take a walk, have some cookies and milk, Idk. You can be critical of his review, but don’t attack the guy…

6 Likes