XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Ask him that. All I know is that he was pretty clear on the Xbox Two podcast that only one of the 4 games has a shot of being shown at E3.

Yeh my biggest question is @Klobrille here lol

Think it’s pretty obviously Age of Empires on Xbox

1 Like

Lol good shout

Time to invite Matty on your podcast and clear things up!

1 Like

Has anything been said about the dragon icon before he posted it?

lol true,

I think its because obviously your trustworthy, and I 100% believe you when you said that MS was talking to lucasfilm, but when another trustworthy person, in this case matty, backs you up and ads some colour to your comments, especially what he was saying about how sony has marvel, and xbox will have lucas film, it says to me that maybe those talks have progressed beyond just initial discussion, and have progressed into a deal

Whatever happens its very exciting

1 Like

I don’t think so.

nothing directly, but someone said, and this is off the top of my head, but I think it was Rand when he was on another podcast, not the xbox two podcast. He said that IO’s next game (aside from 007) is a fantasy game, so maybe the dragon game is being done by IO?

1 Like

@Shpeshal_Nick know anything about any dragons mate?

Let someone else make the thread to keep track of whatever new rumors you talk about on the podcasts. And the first post in it can be a list of all your previous ones

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Just saw the replies between you and beastmode

1 Like

That would tie into the announcement that IOI is opening a new studio, the week Klobrille said that something apparently not important will matter later. And well jez said to keep an eye on IOI.

2 Likes

yeah theres several pieces of not directly connected info that kinda point to IO’s next game, not the 007 one, to be a fantasy game, “something that you wouldnt expect from the devs”. Probably with dragons? and an xbox global publishing deal.

Also one of the leadership from IO was doing an interview and said that one of their upcoming games might not be published by them too

Not gonna happen, but maybe IO is making the next elder scrolls game, theres dragonborn, a fantasy setting, literal dragons, and no one would ever guess that IO was making elder scrolls

This isnt it I am 100% sure, but would be funny

Elder Scrolls by IOI.

That will be the day half of us give up gaming. :rofl:

“dragonborn, here is your mission: infiltrate the dragons lair and assassinate the largest of the present dragons, I suggest you use poison so you dont wake the others”

1 Like

Travel to Morrowwind to assassinate the target. LOL. :laughing:

1 Like

Jez is on record as saying he doesn’t leak games, to his credit, so anything he’s giving out is purposely vague.

But it does seem like he’s feeling confident that there’s at least 2 games that we haven’t heard of that we are about to learn more of…Most likely at e3.

He knows more than we do and he’s never been this excited/confident in Xbox. So that’s enough for me.

2 Likes

I almost want to see an unholy mashup of hitman and elder scrolls by IO now, a short 6 hour game where agent 47 gets contracts around tamriel. There will be no explanation or acknowledgement of how agent 47 ended up in elder scrolls. He will parachute into the mission from an airplane, helicopters, hell a submarine, whatever, then carry out his mission with ruthless efficiency, all while confused villagers look on as he shoots his target with a silenced pistol, wearing a suit.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Let me say Portal Bridge Builder with touch controls on Ipad is terrible.