XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Yeah, I wouldn’t trust another AAA project under Platinum, they showed it’s too much for their management.

1 Like

I still dream of Scalebound despite how i know well it’s never going to happen.

3 Likes

Yup - you are not alone there. :slight_smile:

Not far back enough. I go to 2019. I’ll do it

What are those that Klobrille posted?

1 Like

I was looking forward to seeing it too, I mean I am too old to be properly “hyped” for anything but it was sad not to see it.

Ok.

Suggestions:

1. Create one post in the thread per podcast with a video ref, and a summary of your rumours for that week.
  2. The title could be - Xboxera Rumour Mill: Shpeshal_ed told you so
1 Like

High republic really? That’s gonna suck!

Did Jez comment on the Dragon Emoji ? If it’s not a new IP I could imagine a GOT game or a new Divinity.

So Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, Halo Infinite, Sonic and Scalebound. Awesome! :clown_face:

Cool that is coming to PS5 :slightly_smiling_face:. already announced for PS4 and maybe PC?

I want to see MS investing and supporting in games like that. a pity that is not coming to Xbox and Game Pass. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m already putting the thread together. It’s a long one lol. I’m putting everything in. Right, wrong and yet to happen

2 Likes

Nice thus we can differ between the good and bad in the world of insider.

looks good :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interesting read,

• 44% said their project got delayed because of COVID
  • only 3% think the 30/70 revenue split on digital storefronts is justified
  • 44% vote for PS5 as the most popular console to develop for; 38% switch and 30% Xbox series s/x. PC most popular platform
2 Likes

whens the pc booty thing happening

Maybe in an hour or two.

Jez has said previously that the typhoon game could be revealed at E3 because it is quite far along. The dragon game has no chance though.

solid 87. congratulations to Housemarque and PS Studios! :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Unless the dragon is for something else.