XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

IGN would have played 30 minutes of it. And made a two minute and fifty six second review

So good job being so thorough, on short notice

4 Likes

no hype from Klobrille for this E3ā€¦

7 Likes

Are people actually celebrating a company making money? Or are they celebrating a company making money that is providing them with lots of games they enjoy on the console they invested in?

I appreciate this a great deal!

1 Like

I read this as ā€œShit is so gud you have to see for yourselfā€.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll wait until ā€œrandom dudeā€ @Shpeshal_Nick tells me what to think

Oh come on who flagged that. It was funny.

Please donā€™t post from other forums

2 Likes

JOKE.

Joke. Itā€™s a joke

1 Like

We are back to the is game pass profitable argument thanks to Colin. Great.

Why dont people do this with all the other streaming service? Why is game pass this black goat.

2 Likes

There are a ton of people online that celebrate Sony or Xbox or whoever making money because they think them making money can be used as ammo for console wars, or as a way to defend any shitty decision that company made. You donā€™t have to go very far to find it

7 Likes

Well what do you expect. Colin has been a PlayStation fanboy since I think the OG XBox One reveal, and heā€™s quickly running out of narratives.

Also heā€™s a giant piece of shit I hear.

who is Colin ? :smiley:

Because console wars.

If Game Pass wasnā€™t actually a huge shake up for the industry no one would be creating false narratives.

3 Likes

Just got my copy of Judgment finally!

Back to Kamurocho!

7 Likes

Like guys, how can you be worried about Xbox at all?

After everything weā€™ve seen this year, people should know that Xbox is on track to be a giant in the industry and no one can stop it.

People are afraid of needing to buy another console so much that they need to justify not getting an Xbox by any means necessary. Sadly these people donā€™t love games.

5 Likes

I assume that you guys are talking about Colin Moriarty.

The only thing Iā€™ve ever heard him say about Game Pass is that it doesnā€™t need to be profitable to be successful because MS has deep pockets. Which is kind of true. I mean, obviously the people in charge will not want it to be a money pit but they can eat the cost for a good long time.

Has he said something else?

Jez Corden has been on the record several times that Game Pass is currently profitable and has even written an article explaining why the comparison to Netflix or Spotify in terms of profitability is wrong.

8 Likes

Afte finishing Dragon Quest XI S 4 months ago, I returned to complete the Post Game content. It took me 152 hours to finish it, and I heard that the post game has Ā± 60 hours of contentā€¦

I fucking love JRPGs :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Yeah, many people are actually terrified by the prospect of a solid Xbox and must-have games only on Xbox platform, itā€™s their worst fear. There are two major categories of these people:

_ young gamers who only know gaming since 8th gen, with no historic memory of gaming

_ sad console warriors who want Xbox destroyed at any cost

The real sad thing is that the second category is possibly the bigger one.

6 Likes