XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I wouldn’t say hate, but yeah it’s meh for the most part.

I was meh 8 seconds into that demo lol. Thought wel maybe the gameplay is good. Then I saw it was hack n slash…

1 Like

Just finished up something under embargo, was pretty fun. Can’t say anything other than that, not a major release but I look forward to you guys reading/watching the review at some point in time of which I’m not at liberty to say. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Second Extinction???

That would make sense

2 Likes

Breaking News: Pretty fun game coming at some point.

1 Like

Nyet.

i think this game will not come to Xbox. i think sony picked it up and funded the game

Yea im thinking that as well

1 Like
e class="onebox allowlistedgeneric" data-onebox-src="https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/boris-the-rocket/9nkrg5w1wvwt?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=VUa1h8pAD80&ranSiteID=VUa1h8pAD80-Sa1uLwHcCk5eUdBmOpBvQA&epi=VUa1h8pAD80-Sa1uLwHcCk5eUdBmOpBvQA&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=%28ir__yqfnva3q39kftxebkk0sohz3zv2xuzlujpitqcsc00%29%287593%29%281243925%29%28VUa1h8pAD80-Sa1uLwHcCk5eUdBmOpBvQA%29%28%29&irclickid=_yqfnva3q39kftxebkk0sohz3zv2xuzlujpitqcsc00">
xbox.com

Buy BORIS THE ROCKET | Xbox

As a moustached Soviet nuclear missile operator, you’re the last frontier of your Motherland’s defense. Survive a freezing Siberian winter, untangle a nasty web of bear intrigues and adapt to the always changing environment in this Cold War...

That’s the only russian themed game I could find in 1min. :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Holy shit at those time numbers some of y’all have. Also, it’s cool but imperfect for me. I know for a fact I put 8 hours into Plague Tale, not 48 minutes. If I beat it in 48 minutes, I’d be one fuck of a speedrunner.

this is clearly game made by small team other than flashy combat the game don’t offer much. they need to show more

1 Like

Thank you! Quite surprised by this.

Screenshot-20210427-070931-Samsung-Internet

I really miss Titanfall. That was kinda a golden age for Xbox for me. Damn I have played EVERY AC game and Valhalla is my top played of the lot. :rofl:

2 Likes

it was pilot vs pilot what made the game more fun, in 2 they pushed titans hard. also the maps in 1 are better

There you go, we’re not seeing InXile’s game for quite a while.

2 Likes

expected :smiley:

2 Likes

So Yoshinori Ono joined Delight Works (fate/order dev) mobile game studio.

in 2024-2026 InXile will show why they are the best RPG Studio

1 Like

2 Likes

yeah I saw your comment on twitter regarding the same haha, I agree. Everyone is still sleeping on them, but they’re easily one of the best RPG studios already, just imagining what a massive budget and large development time can bring.

3 Likes