XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I have 875 hrs in pubg lol. Between halo mcc and halo 5 I have 1200 hrs.

1 Like

I decided to finally play Yakuza 0, do a second playthrough of Dragon Quest XI and give Nier Automata a second chance.

They all have one thing in common:

WHY DOES IT TAKE A WHOLE HOUR TO BE ABLE TO SAVE IN THOSE GAMES?!

7 Likes

YES.

Valhalla is good but for me personally, Black Flag > Rogue > Odyssey > Origins > Syndicate > Unity > Liberation. Can’t rank Valhalla yet since I haven’t completed it but I can say that it would be 5th best because it’s not surpassing the first four after 35+ hours.

Man you aren’t lying. It’s crazy!!

3 Likes

Quick resume was a lifesaver for Nier

Haha! Yes it’s so annoying, you really have to commit when you start playing.

Wonder what game he is talking about? Elden ring? Any other games disappeared for a long time?

Probably Lost Soul Aside

He wasn’t talking about the “Launch Title” Ratchet & Clank?

It doesn’t look like it to me. He posted that 45 minutes ago, and looks like a game that hasn’t been re-revealed yet.

Also ratchet and clank never really disappeared did it beyond a couple months.

I’m confused by today.

Like “today” today which is the 26th, or “today” international which is the 27th. I think it’s like 3:38 AM in the UK, more so later in the other countries.

I think he ment the 27th. I’m pretty sure he is in Asia or something.

Lost Soul Aside. Can’t wait!!! Been missing for years but since the studio is only 30 people, that would explain it. Speaking of Lost Soul Aside, here’s a new 17 minute gameplay trailer that was just posted on IGN 10 minutes ago.

1 Like

Looks great do we know if it’s exclusive?

I think it is at least partially financed by Sony.

Pretty impressive what some developers can do with a small team. Kinda wish it was less heavy on the effects though. Its like Devil May Cry on acid.

ah that makes sense but who knows really apparently it will still be on ps4 so it’s cross gen

It’s a PS4 (and possibly PS5) exclusive. Not sure about PC. Xbox isn’t happening as the game i being funded by Sony. It was originally started by Bing Yang and Sony hired him and literally gave him a studio and a small team (around 30 people as of this year). If you watch the debut trailer which I think was 2016, it was very impressive considering everything in that gameplay trailer was done by one guy (Bing Yang).

Looks great and fighting/action sequences look insane. Definitely on my list!!!

Yea I can see a pc version as sony Is more open to it than before

Agreed.

Hate hack n slash games.