XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

If Resident Evil VIII: Village doesn’t get announced for Game Pass day one by next Wednesday, after work that day, I’ll just pre-order it at GameStop as im looking forward to playing it and no, im not waiting months/years to do so.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely not happening, not on day 1 anyways.

Honestly… I have no relation to RE so idc, but it would have been fun to watch.

Oh shit got a cloud invatation!

1 Like

No they don’t have the cash. I’d bet any game they have marketing rights for has a clause in there tho.

Yeah, it was always a long shot but I was hoping!!! lol

Why though? I mean, the dude liked to post a lot of gifs but that doesn’t warrant a ban. What happened?

He said Crackdown was trash and they took that personally…

2 Likes

Suspended for stating facts. Damn shame.

2 Likes

Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

crackdown was trash since the first game. Some day yall will see the light.

This comment right here, officer.

20210415_222829

1 Like

I bet MS still acquires Discord.

1 Like

Well Known fact that if not for Crackdown Halo 3 would have failed. Crackdown saved Halo.

3 Likes

Enthusiasts overstate the overlap between genres. Tons and tons and tons of people will be interested in Halo or Starfield and not the other. Lots will also be interested in both and maybe wouldn’t normally have the financial means, so will go for Game Pass. And of course lots of people will want to play both and not be constrained financially or time wise with or without Game Pass.

Now the Titanfall 2/Battlefield 1 situation? I thought that was insane by EA and a horrible thing to do to Respawn. But that kind of overlap is pretty rare.

2 Likes
1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Even if Nintendo wasn’t doing some back end fuckery to ensure it didn’t work, this is something that seems to be beyond Nintendo’s competence in the department of networking, streaming and all round use of the internet on their devices anyway.

1 Like