XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Brad Rossetti continues teasing

Only until the media loses their focus. I give it another 18 months at most.

I dont think Turn 10 cares about this

2 Likes

Don’t think they’ll reverse it again, but they’ll find another way to compensate for this.

Looks like its something to do with audio

1 Like

Free Dolby Atmos for everyone.

Who knew criticizing a company could change something :

Of course it is but some people here are already claiming its bad to get exposure from what could be the biggest competition in football in 3 years.

Xbox is putting a good pressure on them… They’ve been only bad news for some time now.

Hmm, I don’t know, the Super League is backed by JP Morgan and the most influential clubs and there is no law written against creating a new league, they know and they already went to tribunals to defend themselves in advance, UEFA and FIFA are among the scummiest and corrupted organizations in existence, if you follow football you would know about the idiocy of financial fair play, introduced by Michel Platini, the same guy who sold his favors to the Prince of Qatar…FIFA 2022 in Qatar anyone?

Super League will happen or UEFA and FIFA will concede something substantial imo.

2 Likes

Glad Sony reversed course, it was a really bone-headed decision. Putting aside any personal and ideological concerns I had, I’m just glad that the devs who were counting on the Vita as a venue for their games aren’t getting screwed.

1 Like

FIFA basically said this morning “Yall be easy” cause they aint gonna ban anybody.

I wanna see UEFA and the EPL renegotiate rights without the premier league clubs and without Real Madrid and Barcelona and see how the distributors laugh them out of the room.

1 Like

Im glad fans have convinced both sony and microsoft to reverse bad decisions this year. We do have a voice

6 Likes

I think that’s kinda difficult because Quick Resume data is stored locally on the SSD. So using cloud would mean you’re logging in from a different console altogether out in the server farm.

True. I wanted to say, “Cool, so Nintendo next” but realized some things are just beyond help.

4 Likes

We as consumers, should always push these massive corporations to do more and be better…

Good to see Playstation backtrack on their decision due to the mass of complaints.

3 Likes

If you believe in Mario hard enough, he’ll come back to life.

1 Like

This is what Brad is teasing I believe!

8 Likes

Only for speakers or also headphones?

maaaaan, I really was out here thinking this game would come out before E3, now it’s basically just “this year”.