XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

F1 2021 is the first Codemasters game published by EA. Can’t wait for it to join Game Pass! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is the Microsoft rewards punch cards broken? I spent over the $65 needed, and it seems to not register most of my purchases

Yep. He tweeted that it looked great, straight after the gameplay reveal. Before people started over-reacting about Craig & all that bullshit.

It took around 4 days for it to register in my case.

2 Likes

Darn, might not register in time then, but just creaed a case, so hopefully it goes through

Same

Mine took a couple of days to register

I thought the gameplay itself looked fun as hell

3 Likes

4 Likes

So did I :+1:

King laying out a theory that was laughed about, but might have a good chance of actually coming to pass: MG by Kojima with Xbox acting as the proxy. Of course, exclusive for Xbox.

If Sam Fisher isn’t here I’m fucking rioting. I’m done asking nicely.

3 Likes

Not just about the engine. Unreal has had so many acquisitions and so much investment into the tech, they are a more complete middleware solution compared to almost anyone.

They recently bought out the mocap studio being used by Ninja Theory.

The acquisitions that Epic is doing is next level in the tech space. They are a credible threat with Tencent heavily invested.

1 Like

So June 12th is a Saturday, which is when Ubisoft goes.

So I guess we could pencil in E3 2021 as either June 6th through the 12th

(EA Play is usually the first to go)

or June 12th through the 19th.

Either way, Microsoft either goes the 6th, or the 13th.

Take your pick.

They already said E3 will take place from June 12-15.

So it’s safe to assume Xbox will go on June 13. About two months away.

LMAO

8 Likes

Didn’t know dates were already picked out.

So I would expect probably sometime next week or week after that to announce official plans.

:joy:

1 Like

Never knew Cory was petty.
/s

And for anyone who still thinks Iron Galaxy can make still KI, this is a reminder… Most ex PS folks are still like this.

1 Like

This was Shawn’s vision as I remember it. Focusing on large tentpole games. I think Ryan just took it further.

didn’t know Sonic was this cultured

5 Likes