XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

It won’t be for May

8 Likes

April it is, then!

4 Likes

some people are gonna say but playstation does show a lot of indies and gives them in a state of play but i think what people are missing is that Sony themselves won’t do them and will just use third party to anchor them while they do the big budget exclusive.

Sadly already see the comments in the OtherERA saying and ignoring what jeff means.

didnt read GIF

4 Likes

I bought the halo infinite John 117 shirt from there few months ago

Stop going there and you’ll be better off. Unless you’re a disaster scene follower.

it will be after E3. also, it will be announced at E3. i guess

Is Dolby Atmos worth it? Does it change anything for games that aren’t listed as officially supported? If it’s just those games, I’ve played most that I’m interested in so I wouldn’t see a reason to get it.

Jeff Grubb produces a objective and reasonable article.

Resetera : He’s full of shit and thirsty for clicks.

lmao.

2 Likes

I still pop by and read every now and then since I deleted my account. It’s a good reminder as to why I deleted my account. I saw that thread, some real hot takes in there.

1 Like

this looks pretty good but i will wait for sale i’m not paying $70 for it lol.

i expect this will do good numbers for Sony and MC in 80s

1 Like

I could actually see it scoring in the high 90’s. Hype is through the rough and the press is starving for a true next-gen experience. It’s gonna be big. Maybe even higher than It Takes Two.

3 Likes

hmm for me i expect in 80s, as for next gen it does offer some next gen ideas let’s how all of this will pan out in next two weeks

Is it me or is the Microsoft reweards for spring sale broken? I spent over the amount and not all of my purchases went through

Are you surprised it’s full of people obsessed with playstation

Looking at the OtherEra, the biggest proof that PlayStation is turning its back away from indies are the examples being thrown at that thread. “But AstroBot!”. It’s a free demo created for showcasing the DualSense’s features. “But Sackboy! Returnal! Destruction All Stars!”. Those are all full-priced games – the latter was supposed to be $70 before it became free.

Another argument is that they highlighted Bugsnax, Worms Rumble and Oddworld.

Well, yeah, what else would they highlight in the past couple of months? Giving little attention to indies =/= ignoring indies. Sony needs those indies to fulfill its line-up.

Xbox and Nintendo have shown in a single showcase more indies that PlayStation has supported in a whole year.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Had this tweet pointed out to me.

Anyone else see the irony in this one?

16 Likes

Yep

3 Likes