XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

first box person

Clueless gamer

1 Like

yep. A lot of people seem to think MS is the only one who’s going on an acquisition spree or preparing for it hence literally anyone you can think of is valid territory for MS to come and acquire lol that’s not the case at all, it’s a market trend MS was just early to and capitalized on given the future of the medium and new business models emerging and in ways, directly contributing to it through gamepass and xcloud. Focus is expanding, Embracer not just continues to acquire but also just opened a new studio whaaat, EA just opened another studio as well, Bungie is expanding and shall continue to self publish their next game too, CDPR probably shall as well, Playtonic opened its publishing arm, goes on and on. All of this ignoring the fact that Focus wasn’t even ever gonna be a meaningful purchase as a publisher with only one studio under it until recently, whoever suggested that is either smoking or MS is just desperate for that one studio (Deck13) lol.

2 Likes

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura.

Hopes his family is doing well.

=============

I think Berserk is an average story.

1 Like

guys in the latest Double Fine update, Tim basically teased that they’re gonna be making an Xbox Smash Bros type game next, which is crazy to hear, can’t wait to see what it’ll be like!

Here’s where he says that.

it’s a joke, before anyone starts making articles on it

this makes me happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hmmmmmmmmm old news by now lol

3 Likes

Exactly, cross-posting the info from the XGS thread :

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: SCARLET NEXUS Demo Edition is up on XBL (NZ)

1 Like

Well, there it is, even early 2022 seems unlikely given the language used here smh

1 Like

Ah, so THAT will be the MP game they are making.

It probably won’t be much for me, I’m a lover, not a fighter, haha. For me Double Fine is platforming, unique concepts and ideas, interesting characters, great stories, adventure games and so on. I hope DF will be making many more 3D platformers for Xbox.

check the spoiler and/or watch the clip haha, it’s a joke Tim made, that’s all. sorry lol :sweat_smile:

Well, we will see in less than a month, at least it will be at E3.

1 Like

Jesus f christ man, seriously?

So I guess it’s possible Jason knows more than Jeff Grubb too? Goddamn it.

6.5 years in development it will be around the rumored planned release date, come on now.

3 Likes

It it the way it is, nothing can be done about that. Well, since people will now be doom-posting about that the whole day, I’m out of the forum .

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1395359402736197637

lol even the dev time is contested now. OOF

2 Likes

Yeah
I’m done. There goes all my excitement. I’m gonna play Psychonauts now.

Jeff Grubb himself never confirmed for how long it had been in development, but he seemed pretty clear about the planned release date. Didn’t even he say it was supposed to be last year? Meh!

I never expected Starfield this year so I’m not disappointed.

1 Like

LMFAOOOOOO same, I’m not about to be here to witness it all go down, hahaha

Ciao, fam.