XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Hopefully not for FC5.

Why do they do this? Why isnā€™t it using One X?

1 Like

of course they add it to hollow knight when im playing it on playstation lol. Im very exciting for dying light. Gonna do that after prey

1 Like

BOOOOSTO!!

I donā€™t know why, but thatā€™s supposedly using the One settings for FC 5 and New Dawn. For Gears 4, I donā€™t understand. The game already have a 60 FPS mode in campaign, so whatā€™s the point if not upping the res ?

One as in base Xbox One, not Xbox one X? If thatā€™s the caseā€¦come tf on now.

we have an FPS Boost topic here. :slight_smile: :point_down:

3 Likes

Same as Fallout 4 and 76. Both games plays at 1080p 60 with Xbox One LOD, so yeah, maybe wait for the DF video before reinstalling.

I wonder if we will have more xbox news this week? Klobb did say it was going to be a fun week

1 Like

Oh I didnā€™t even know that about F4 and 76. I knew about 1080p but not that it even uses Xbox One LOD. Thought they just only lowered the resolution. What a shame. But I have no doubt they had their reasons, thereā€™s no reason they wouldnā€™t opt for One X if that was possible and to keep it stable!

1 Like

The methods they use to improve the frame rate sometimes means the resolution has to be lowered so the game can reach that frame rate.

If it bothers you donā€™t use it.

That they managed to get it to work the way they did is a good thing.

5 Likes

The fact they didnā€™t spread out the Gamepass and FPS Boost announcements to different days also makes me think there might be more this week! But this is already really great even if there wouldnā€™t be anything else!

2 Likes

Yeah, choice is always great.

I concur. If they didnā€™t have anything else this week, I would have thought they would have announced this later in the week.

Yeah, generally they space both announcements, with Game Pass games being announced on Tuesday, and FPS Boosts on Thursday/Friday.

I was surprised that the list of games with FPS Boost dropped today, i thought it was on tuesday or thursday. :man_shrugging:

maybe we have something more this week coming from Xbox. but do not create expectations about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is already great for me what we had.

1 Like

Read this

9 Likes

We go out of our way to make you look like heroes while you fuck over Consumers and Developers! lol

5 Likes

Oh itā€™s a great feature, but Iā€™m just a little disappointed, thatā€™s all. It just surprises me that some very visually demanding games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider are not lowered in any way, but Fallout 4, 76, Dishonored DotO, The evil Within 2 areā€¦it probably has to do with many factors.

For the Players.

1 Like