XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

If the tracker missed some games you should start a new scan.

1 Like

68 hours on Crysis Remastered??? Isn’t that game single player only?

1 Like

Great choices…and Divinity 2 is on deck for me however A Plague Tale is something you can fire through pretty quickly. I enjoyed the heck out of that game. Was one of the bigger surprises of last gen.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize that the TA community had found its way over here. If you guys ever have questions about walkthroughs for games and that side of the house - feel free to PM me here or over there.

Being Walkthrough Manager certainly has its perks! :smiley:

9 Likes

Oh, that’s nice!

And yeah, we even have a TA leaderboard!

1 Like

Ah sweet! I crossed over the 1,000,000 TA threshold not too long ago; its definitely a different feeling behind the scenes getting to work with the other teams. If anybody is semi-serious about Xbox gaming and don’t use TrueAchievements, well I think its past time they went and checked us out

2 Likes

Much better, I realized what I was doing wrong. Thanks @CryOn!

Yes, don’t judge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, I’ve been recording A LOT of footage for the parallel pixels video I’ve been working on for frame rate analysis. Three consoles with three modes means I have to play the same part nine times for each frame rate clip.

4 Likes

You need to press refresh on your dashboard, games like Valhalla will appear after a manual update

1 Like

I really need to play again ac black flag, what a beauty

BTW gears 4 > gears 5. Fight me

1 Like

Just got to this thread, but here’s a radical thought: how about less complainin’, and more playin’? :wink:

Surely no one has been able to finish the never-ending cascade of Game Pass games :wink:

1 Like

Forza clearly sucks

1 Like

Zalker has a new video up and apparently the entire E3 of Xbox has leaked. No idea if that’s legit but I’m sure as hell not clicking on that. Word of warning.

Zalker is Quoting an article that claims the obvious games are comming to E3. Halo Starfield forza etc

Ooooh, hardly “entire” then.

1 Like

Looks like A Plague Tale: Innocence won! Thanks everyone who voted :slight_smile: I have so many games to play that choice paralyzis is a thing.

5 Likes

Enjoy man. It’s a great game

1 Like

I played it for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

4 Likes

I’ve actually been thinking of going back and playing that game. Getting a craving for playing a pirate game that isn’t Sea of Thieves and Black Flag seems to be the only pirate game that’s really out there.

3 Likes