XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Me and the boys seriously got down on their Avp game on Xbox 360, in fact we still play it once in a while. So dang fun. Those cowards need to make another.

1 Like

for now i think only Avengers with impressive numbers, almost half of game size on PS5 74 GB compared to XSX 107GB

Sony investing in SSD tech and software finally pay offs ? who knows we will have to wait for more only next gen games if the case continues then that is impressive on sony part

Because right now I think these packages just put in the Series X and S stuff together.

we don’t have much info that why i said we should wait for next gen only games

Where is the original source of this rumour anyways?

The patch went live and Warframe is now optimized for the Series X|S.

The file size was also reduced from 44.74 to 30.19 GB!

7 Likes

BF6?

Actually he thinks both Far Cry 6 and Battlefield 6 make it Day 1.

He seems to be speaking from a place of knowledge at least I think so.

2 Likes

That would be pretty fucking sick. Far Cry 6 doesn’t have a concrete release date yet, right? Enough time for me to still finish 5. Problem is, the 30fps isn’t going to be fun on the eyes. Man I wish they updated it for XSX.

6 Likes

Well hey now there’s something.

yes from Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead to basically all tiers before public launch probably around e3 so everyone knows about it

I really wonder if one of the big moments from E3 will not only be the dropping of the F2P pay wall, but allowing the open beta to anyone. Let the open beta be truly open and free to test the servers.

ehhh no really big moment, dropping gold is what i call big moment

1 Like

Funny enough I thought far car 6 would be a perfect fit. Especially it’s it’s a fall title.

I think at this stage we can expect almost every new game to launch in Game Pass.

speaking of ubi what games they are planning to release this year ?

look like they don’t have a lot and i don’t think FC 6 will single-handedly carry ubi through this year

i think ubi future would be decided in next two years if they don’t make big improvements then they will sell for any potential buyer

2 Likes

Short term play sell some dormant IP(give Microsoft Splinter cell damnit). They have riders republic coming this year but I’m not sure that and FC6 will save them.

2 Likes

Lol

Somehow Ubisoft managed to release Watch Dogs: Legion, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Just Dance 2021 during the new consoles’ launch window, + optimization patches for The Division 2, Rainbow Six: Siege, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and For Honor.

Ubisoft also had Far Cry 6 and Riders Republic scheduled for a February release, but both were delayed with no new release dates. Microsoft Store leaked a May 25 release date for FC6, but it was later removed and there were no confirmations since then.

Rainbow Six: Parasite (working title) is also supposed to come out this year.

1 Like