XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

i’m hoping for project omen or Typhoon, man even deathloop port will be fall 2022 or early 2023

if omen and typhoon aren’t 2022 titles then i can’t see other games beside starfield and FM For Q2 of 2022 and even Starfield might get delayed to march 2023 and Q1 will have Question mark on it

i can’t see MS fix this problem unless they buy timed exclusive games or buy studios already making games for 2022 without obligations

Hey but atleast Jez and Rand don’t think E3 will be nearly as bad as some in here, Jez actually seems to be pretty positive about it.

I stand by what I said for the last few days now I think E3 will turn out to be pretty good!

2 Likes

What did he had to say about exclusivity? I saw in the thumbnail before it went live that they would discuss that too. No idea why though.

I’d like to believe if BGS really commits to a specific release date this E3 that they’ll stick with it. Especially with a release date 1.5 years off.

Q4 2022

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

2 Likes

yeah i think everyone should low expectation, what is positive for jez is not positive for others.

3 Likes

ah yeah @Hindle with W

c01

2 Likes

Literally just that they don’t understand why people are still surprised by it being exclusive, because it obviously is.

4 Likes

It really is the case that if you don’t go into it expecting the E3 of dreams, the E3 showcase will be good.

1 Like

They did. They only say that it’s exclusive to Xbox/PC which we know. I don’t ever see this changing.

2 Likes

Its pretty un bethesda to show a game and not release it till 17 months later but who cares at this point. Just give me some first party games.

Even Jason Schreier basically said why are you expecting the games to come to PlayStation lol.

4 Likes

hmmm there might be potential share lose for xbox in 2022 Q1 unless they become aggressive with deals, unfortunate really first 3 years is great to get some share.

10 posts left

If Starfield is Q4 and Wolfenstein 3 isnt a myth then Id expect that to slot into Q1.

Wolf 3 is not in E3 so ? i can’t expect it will release before next E3 but will see nothing left less than 3 weeks for the show

It honestly is depressing.

I mean we can’t do anything about it and have to accept it. Basically ever since Phil mentioned the game a few times and then Grubb and the likes started saying the plan was to release this year…that excited me.

Then recently it went to “damn, no longer releasing this year. But if it’s March 2022 at the latest…i can live with that.” and then came Jason just totally destroying that dream. Was looking so goddamn forward to playing their new IP, totally get lost in their creation of space, forget about the real world while doing so.

Freaking 1.5 years man. I learned my lesson for goddamn sure. That being said, tons of great stuff to look forward to, it’s not the end of the world. It IS again a bit depressing to think about how long the wait will remain to be for TES VI.

2 Likes

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Yeah ok but you guys are Doom posting the last few days without knowing anything of the show and then when someone who actually knows bits of the show says it’s not that bad you are still continuing with it.

I will just go in there with grounded expectations like I do every E3 and judge afterwards.

4 Likes

Speculating about the possible lineup based on what insiders are saying is doom posting?

1 Like