XboxEra Community Hangout |OT13| The Bakers Dozen

Just saw the trailer for the REV 8 which looks better and more importantly, FASTER than I was expecting it to be. Plus, Shattered Space on September 30th!! My 46th birthday is late September and I now know when to take my vacation. Last weekend of September and first week of October. Let’s go baby!!!

3 Likes

So that Soulslike game Enotria got a new trailer during the pre show and the trailer at the end shows Xbox.

I recall they had some issues with that a while ago, but seems that got sorted. That’s good to see.

1 Like

Why are televisions series being shown on a game showcase?!

Its weird as heck.

What do you mean by F2P mechanics? just curious about this.

IMO PoE’s a masterpiece on the ARPG genre, and GGG’s one of the best developers out there, with really passionate people.

But the game has a big flaw, that i hope PoE 2 will fix, and it’s being much more casual friendly, while keeping that deepness PoE 1 has on each system, like build variety, crafting, endgame and content

Weird but cool if you ask me ^^, after Fallout im getting more into game shows and movies.

By the way, Kingdoms Come 2 looking so good !

This makes me happy, the first one was great.

Tomorrow during Xbox livestream there’ll be gameplay.

2 Likes

Fuck me this show feels twice as long as the Xbox showcase but it’s not even run as long yet

Towerborne delayed to 2025 and… it’ll be free to play?

Also early access on Steam on 10th September, later on Xbox:

https://x.com/XboxWire/status/1825976398336462862

Weird, the game looks so good they could charge 20-40€ and sell a lot i think, but if they are looking to evolve it during years, it could make sense.

2 Likes

It gets harder and harder to defend Microsoft every day. Steam first and Xbox second. The comments represent well how the Xbox audience is feeling currently.

1 Like

5 Likes

I only just started watching, but was the crowd always this dead silent?

I am noticing this too. Usually when Geoff is introduced there’s cheering and what not, and after game reveals too. Borderlands 4 reveal happened, zero reaction almost. Tough crowd.

I think I heard one person who started cheering but was quickly silenced, it’s freaking weird.

1 Like

Dec9

certainly got a reaction for the ps5 announcement, still pretty muted.

It’s been available on Xbox Insider program for a while now. It’s understandable that it’ll be on Steam early-access since Steam will let Devs do pretty much unlimited number of updates and generally don’t have as strict of standards. Once they refine more of the game and not need such frequent updates, then they’ll do Game Preview on Xbox.

4 Likes

Love Mafia games - bit surprised they announced Indy for PS5 before it even released on Xbox that’ll make the other thread melt down…

1 Like

Yeah, definitely felt like announcing that until after release would make sense.

2 Likes

I don’t feel much on this as suprising as it is.

I think because of Genshin coming to Xbox might be my reason. So its less stressfull. Also just loved the hyprocrites who loved to say Genshin was never coming to the platform.

Well whose laughing now am i right?

1 Like

Well show was a bit better than i expected, but i expected nothing, so it doesn’t mean much lol.

GOAT of Exile 2 releasing this year

Towerborne playable next month

I just remembered ARA’s releasing in just a few days thanks to the trailer shown, will check reviews and if it’s good i’ll give it a try, been looking to play a game like this for a while now, a genre that looks better the older i get lol

And more content from Indiana Jones, it looks weird, but good!, might be more focused on puzzless and locations than on combat, could be interesting, hope it’s “short” and has good cinematics, i’m in for a popcorn game with puzzles why not

1 Like

Geforce NOW

They just had a promo for 6 months for half price, which I decided to take advantage of.

Playing on my TV, the UI feels a bit outdated and has some PC quirks and annoyances. (Keep a wireless multimedia keyboard handy!) But once in the game, it’s been great.

Would definitely appreciate not having to sign in more than once, though! Looking at you, Epic Games Store.

2 Likes