XboxEra Community Hangout |OT13| The Bakers Dozen

I’m still playing it through, but I played the story over 20 years ago now and still remember that ending - god I love that game!

3 Likes

I put 150 hours in to Xdefiant and I am bored of the game. I still get on it during double xp weekends and it can no way be a cod killer in the current state.

I love the movement and the pace of the game better than COD but xdefiant has no content to keep coming to.

Compared to Cod it has less personalisation ex lack of perks, killstreaks are few examples. With no variety in terms of gameplay it becomes stale quick.

It’s not like seige which is very unique and has depth in terms of Maps, classes it doenst work in Xdefiant as its mostly a game for Individulas rather than the team.

The UI is terrible, no prestige systems, the objectives are terrible and objectives don’t give you any items, you don’t feel any sense of progression in Xdefiant.

Ranked mode is not that great either and it doesn’t translate well in terms of your skill in casuals to ranked like overwatch. Ranked it truly for the sweats and general public cannot even dare to step in as you get destroyed.

3 Likes

Didn’t know Xbox got Outlaws marketing rights. Just saw a commercial with Xbox logo and told them to get it on console now.

7 Likes

I signed up to Ubisoft+ for the first time ever. Looking forward to some new Star Wars.

2 Likes

I think they got a hit on their hands.

3 Likes

So about that “haak” game dev with issues on ID@Xbox , came upon this while looking at a few things. Allegedly the team had disbanded months ago. That’s why they don’t have a version on Xbox nor PlayStation.

Hi, the development of the game is completely finished and the team has been disbanded, so there will be no new updates :frowning:

Thank you for your love for HAAK!

https://www.reddit.com/r/haak/comments/1d8kc00/comment/l77ei2h/

7 Likes

Damn. That’s really good for a new IP from a studio making their first console game. Imagine the mods people are going to come up with.

1 Like

How long until the PC Performance complaints overtake it?

EDIT: I forgot this has Denuvo. They’ll probably complain about that first and foremost. Then they’ll move over to performance hiccups.

4 Likes

This whole thing is so fishy…

7 Likes

I think SteamDB needs a new mechanic to detect where the population is coming from.

1M+ now! Hopefully it encourages more funding and development into single player games from that region.

3 Likes

I think we’re going to see a shift with games like this. Plus, in Korea we’ve seen how well lies of p and stellar blade performed. There’s a lot of talent in these regions and would be nice if they shifted form GaaS since that’s heavy in those regions

4 Likes

It’s 1.4 million concurrent players. I can’t recall a game ever being that high.

(Forgot about Palworld)

1 Like

I agree completely. Now 4th all time on Steam.

I agree with this too. And don’t forget Pearl Abyss with Crimson Desert which I expect will do huge numbers on Steam.

I have a hard time understanding the hype behind Black Myth. I’m watching live streams right now and game seems to be average to be honest, I have a hard time understanding how something so bland could pass Elden Ring.

8 Likes

Same, I really don’t get the hype - it looks the same as every other generic Souls-adjacent we’ve seen recently.

Does appear beyond those who genuinely like the look of it, there’s also a sizeable crowd of edgelords who want to play it to “own” Western journalists or people who don’t like the bad vibes that were reported - as well as a number of PS fanboys who want to play it because Xbox can’t at the moment…

After that DF analysis of the gameplay trailer and the lack of PS5 codes though, I’d be surprised if today there aren’t reports of performance issues on console

3 Likes

Yeah, as a fan of the genre, I’m actually starting to get tired of them myself. I would rather have more action adventure games like Zelda or Darksiders. More exploring and less sweatiness.

4 Likes

Explosion

https://x.com/tomwarren/status/1825801708695400875?t=ewSkLH2ZVFHd6BwViyNGUQ&s=19

3 Likes

I am guessing it has to do with the extremely impressive first footage they showed. That got people a real taste of next gen for the first time. That being said, it doesn’t seem to look nowhere near as amazing as that anymore. Is it passing Elden Ring?

I’d love to see the playercounts by country. (Not saying they arent valid, but just curious how much of this is the weird nationalism)

2 Likes