XboxEra Community Hangout |OT13| The Bakers Dozen

Yeah I hear you. This is basically the only place I visit outside actual news sources. The good news though is I’ve been having a lot more time to actually play stuff lately and tune out a lot of negativity.

4 Likes

Going Live

2 Likes

I know that I am a Remedy hater, but man. What is the point of taking these properties into film and TV?

2 Likes

I still mourn for Final Fantasy Record Keeper. :sob:

1 Like

Hey, Quantum Break was half a TV show and it was pretty good for what it was, so I think they can at least do something interesting in that universe. And bring back Mark Wahlberg as Max :wink:

3 Likes

Transmedia, create an audience one place, get them interested somewhere else, make the IP bigger overall, the Fallout TV show made 76 more popular than its ever been and made the other games sell an absurd number of copies over the last few months, not saying this will happen to these IPs but I can see the potential

I found Control pretty boring on every level but I can see it working for a TV show, same goes for AW

https://x.com/PaulTassi/status/1829211594108350790

Lying about failing cert is certainly a choice. They can keep the game as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

I think the cert stuff came from xtasis or whatever his name is

Ah, my bad if so.

Also there’s probably a big maybe attached to this because Sony usually shout from the rooftops about any form of exclusivity.

It’d be a pretty cunning move if true. It’s more damaging to a brand for people to think that publishers don’t think the platform is worth putting their games on than it is for them to be paid not to put their games on.

4 Likes

https://x.com/shinobi602/status/1829207060598145055

2 Likes

poor Series S can’t catch a break smh

4 Likes

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1829213954327069069?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

11 Likes

Started Outlaws on Series X thanks to Ubi+. It looks amazing even in performance mode.

5 Likes

Regardless of if it’s true or not, I already purchased Black Myth Wukong a few days ago for PlayStation 5 as I simply didn’t want to wait and will be playing it after Astro Bot. Hyped!!

Don’t mind the 1080p resolution since im getting 60FPS but no HDR is a surprise with how vibrant the game looks in videos. Oh well, no biggie. Still have the game pre-ordered for Xbox Series X but won’t be played until October.

1 Like

That’s what I’m starting to do right now. I bought the latest issue of "JeuxVidéo Magazine " and it was pretty good. You are also getting some cool posters like Shadow of the Erdtree.

2 Likes

IGN corroborates Playstation has an exclusivity deal with Game Science for Black Myth: Wukong.

Remember Sarah Bond saying “Business is business” when asked about this?

4 Likes

Finally Mount Panorama, nice!

4 Likes

Unpopular opinionlahead: their recent games would work better as a tv show than a game. Just like tlou hbo was better than the game.

1 Like

You mean tossing bottles and hiding is not your ideal form of gameplay?

2 Likes