XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

Not happening.

Haha no way. Game has a very cool art style and the music will destroy everything.

This game ooozes style. Love the character art too.

1 Like

Really liking the lore and world they’re creating with Metaphor Refantazio. Also, the battle theme with the vocals sounded sick in the presentation and something completely new for Atlus.

Also LOL:

4 Likes

Yep, the game looks spectacular! Probably my most anticipated game of the year now. Just about finished P3R and I’m hooked on Atlas games now.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/XboxStudio/status/1782666663072031179?t=clY8VD0smIM4qjifmfk_mA&s=19

Probably BS but a partnership with Meta would make more sense.

Personally I’m not very excited about it.

why do something like this? vr is dead (again).

1 Like

I know it’s coming to PS5, but it’s interesting how even the official trailer from Atlus West doesn’t include the PS5 logo in the video itself, nor a tag in the title.

It was a good light showing that had the date as expected. Looking forward to playing it.

2 Likes

Looks like someone that didn’t really understand the announcement

7 Likes

Xbox marketing. Didn’t the last trailer begin with Xbox logo? I believe it was at TGA.

1 Like

But even videos from the publisher itself? But I guess it’s good to see Xbox still doing this.

I think that happened with P3R but I could be wrong. I remember one game did that despite coming from main publisher/developer channel, but forgot who. It’s either them or Scarlet.

Fallout 4 is #13 most played in USA. That’s crazy.

Fallout 76 is #18 most played, perhaps the highest I ever seen.

Fallout New Vegas is #41. Backward compatibility is such a bless.

4 Likes

It’s funny how something as little as that is important. I was posting about the game on twitter and had people asking me if it’s xbox only.

4 Likes

Yep Tom at the Verge has it covered!

It looks ok but I do think they could step up on the visuals probably more budget would help. Reasons like this is why I think an acquisition would help.

I haven’t played much of Persona games, but do they look much better?I do agree, it doesn’t look too amazing visually.

https://x.com/xbox/status/1782756906806956470?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

7 Likes

Different art style. Yes, it’s stylish and impressive that complement its world.

With the amount of money Disney wants from the use of their IP, this is one special edition I would gladly never want to mass produced.

1 Like