XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

January was wild, guys. It was a rollercoaster of emotions.

1 Like

And thereā€™s still a few hours leftā€¦

No, I donā€™t know anything, Iā€™m just saying a few more hours for PST timezone

2 Likes

It seems PS show is the only one I canā€™t watch live because of time. Itā€™s always against me. Yes, I go underground subway, no signal, so donā€™t think I can use the satellite to help me.

Anyway, Iā€™ll catch up when I get home. Should easily be better than Showcase.

Stellar Blade sold me :laughing: Iā€™m borrowing my brotherā€™s PS5.

Stellar Blade is literally ā€œWe have Nier Automata at home.ā€

I admit I was kinda into it though. :rofl: Iā€™ll probably check it out.

1 Like

Hope there is some good stuff in this PS show. Going to wait until a little later to watch. I only watch xbox stuff fully live. Like to be able to skip through the stuff that have no interest in.

This State of Play is pretty mediocre.

1 Like

The way Xbox gets raked over the coals for not having release dates, makes this embarrassing:

ā€œIn development for PS5ā€

11 Likes

Iā€™ll always hate what happened to that though. I mean, sure, both have their exclusive deals and all that but it seems pretty dirty how that one went.

1 Like

I was pissed that Stellar Blade was no longer coming to xbox but apparently Sony saved it from being canned so, Iā€™ll give it a pass. Also you can always tell Hyung Tae Kim character designs lol

1 Like

Nobody will say a thing

8 Likes

Sadly youā€™re probably rightā€¦

Huh, then I wonder what happened exactly. Did they ask Xbox for help? Wonder how all that went down for Xbox version not happening anymore and bam, Sonyā€™s game.

PlayStation 5: Where you can rebuy games youā€™ve already bought before

9 Likes

not impressed with this show

3 Likes

No idea. But yeah I heard on the Era podcast that it was the case. So good for them I guess.

The sooner we get over endless fucking 3rd person action-combat games the better. They have a time and a place, but feel like everything is that these days.*

*I know this isnā€™t true.

Finally get to Death Stranding and next to no gameplay!!! Xbox would literally be lynched for putting out a show like this.

1 Like

Is Metro VR true?

Yeah lol

2 Likes