XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

IIRC Tom Warren said that the plan going multiplat was from the Xbox leadership team.

1 Like

https://x.com/HazzadorGamin/status/1766184157183640030?s=20

Motion sickness intensifies

2 Likes

Watch EA cancel this!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ubisoft. They will follow EA trend to cancel game whenever Insider Gaming reports an unannounced game.

EA? I’d like to see that too :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Haha I know that. :slight_smile:

I was jokingly referring to EA canceling the first person SW game.

4 Likes

Maybe but outside of MLB and Bungie games (until Sony takes over their Board of Directors), I don’t see Sony giving Microsoft/Xbox fans a damn thing and Nintendo, well, Nintendo never gives anyone anything ever!! lol

Until Sony actually does the same excluding Bungie and MLB, I simply see it as Microsoft quitting.

As in who? Phil, Sarah and Matt? Because after those emails leaked from the ABK trial with Matt saying that he wanted to outspend Sony out of business, I just don’t see him as the type to do this.

MEH. Was hoping for a sequel to Wildlands. Oh well.

3 Likes

Such a shame. She took over the Monokuma role in v3 after the original VA (another legend) had to retire due to dementia.

4 Likes

Wasn’t Breakpoint it?

https://x.com/multiversus/status/1766214837929984199?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

4 Likes

Not even close. lol

Breakpoint had all this other shit which they later altered/removed plus I wanted a Drug Cartel story since the antagonist/villain doesn’t die in Wildlands. Loved Wildlands!! One of my favorite games from Ubisoft!

2 Likes

Was watching Brad Sams new video and apparently there was a Spongebob Xbox Series X that was exclusive to Best Buy and apparently it’s completely sold out.

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one here talked about it. I was waiting for someone and then nothing. They laugh at the price yet it sold out. SpongeBob trademark laugh is happening right now.

4 Likes

It would have been hilarious if when pressing the on button it actually laughs!

1 Like

I toyed with trying to buy one to resell but price already seemed a bit much

Yeah I meant to say something the other day and then forgot. Been a busy week.

I didn’t even know it existed until I saw that video.

I think trueachievements had a post about it the other day.

Found it

1 Like

I see a bunch of people who didn’t watch this Tuesday’s XboxEra Headlines

7 Likes

I watched most of it, I don’t remember anything about Spongebox in what I watched. But then again, I’m usually half listening anyways since I’m usually playing something with when viewing a podcast or newscast.

Honestly didn’t have time this week. Watched last week’s on Saturday though so might have time tomorrow. I do like that they’re shorter than the full podcast

1 Like