XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

The more I see of it, the more I like it

5 Likes

thats a lot! No wonder relaxing farming and crafting games exploded in the last 5 years. I never really got it, only played Graveyard Keeper for a bit, was not bad.

Balatro is very addicting. I highly recommend that game. So far it’s the 2nd best game that released this year for me.

1 Like

Same

It’s a rumor, but I can see it being true.

After all, didn’t Valhalla have live service shit already? Like cosmetics but also weapons you could only buy with real money?

3 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: Sony Layoffs [2024-02-27]

Yes, Assassin’s Creed has been live-service-y since at least Odyssey.

2 Likes

It was slowly starting in Origins, then it just got worse.

Not to mention previous games had small MTX elements.

1 Like

I don’t find it that problematic because with it comes a lot of of free content down the line, and also the games get discounted very quickly.

3 Likes

Since they’re planning to close one studio, essentially they lost one studio. Acquisition is only to fill in rather than adding. That’s bad.

4 Likes

https://x.com/Wario64/status/1762481329231323582?s=20

Definitely wait for Switch Successor for this one.

1 Like

wtf was that?

I should install it again. I believe they had some new free content a while back too.

7 Likes

This game with podcasts + music in the background is :100:

3 Likes

Think I’m playing it wrong lol, I weirdly love the sound of the jet washer and the “ping” of bits cleaned is weirdly satisfying…

There are times I finish a job on it and realise I’ve barely blinked - I’d love to know what weird part of my brain this game scratches so damn well lol

2 Likes

Can still have the sound of the game, it’s just in the background through Spotify :smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I just find it funny how this list keeps getting longer and longer:

GDC features dozens of speakers from across Xbox, Activision, Blizzard, King and Zenimax who will demonstrate groundbreaking in-game innovations and share community-building strategies.

13 Likes

Curious to see what the title showcase will have. It will be a mouthful.

4 Likes
5 Likes