XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

https://x.com/hazzadorgamin/status/1742943362293051666?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

If this game gets the most talked of 2024….

14 Likes

People will put this down to GP and don’t get me wrong that plays a massive role here but BG3 is one of the most praised games ever while Starfield has been given nothing but jabs and shit talking which should just show that for as much shit as it gets, people have been playing it for many, many hours if it’s able to keep up with BG3

11 Likes

Yup, it’s the fact that the vocal haters are a very insignificant portion of all gamers. We are inside the echo chamber so it only seems like it’s a significant matter. Reality is, those folks and their message doesn’t matter.

6 Likes

I find it funny how we and other Xbox fans moved on from Starfield (as in discussion) while others can’t let go. It’s like they made their point yet insist to elaborate the elaborate the elaborate the elaborate.

2 Likes

15 Likes

A certain percentage of people are very insecure about their opinions, which is why they feel the need to tell you about them over and over. They’re constantly seeking validation and/or have an agenda they’re pushing. Either way, they suck. :smile:

6 Likes

At the rate everything is going, with planned updates every couple of weeks, winning things outside tga, Shattered Space DLC, Creation Club Mods and user Mods.

I can see Starfield being one of the top reported and talked about games this year just because of how many clickbait articles are going to be made.

10 Likes

Lets be honest. Starfield gonna be another skyrim and fallout. Gamepass will drive this game. This game will drive gamepass.

It is time that forza horizon 5 has a partner.

11 Likes

So areJesse and Nick!

3 Likes

Starfield should be praised not only for making money for its parent company( Microsoft/Zenimax), but also for the click bait SEO’s and engagement it provides for no name channels/websites, as well as big ones who puts up weekly articles for engagements. Truly a game for the people :joy:

8 Likes

https://x.com/playapex/status/1742940398455263266?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Like that cat from Persona 5 in one of Sega’s game, this is the closest Xbox will get with FF7R. Unless something change of course.

BREAKING NEWS: Starfield is coming to PlayStation, confirmed by Microsoft itself.

I asked Bing, a Microsoft product, to draw a child playing the videogame Starfield. This is one of the images it came back with:

3 Likes

Kids say the darndest things

I would love to see the 180.

Saw the Kinda Funny XCast crew we’re creating profile pics with Copilot, so I thought I’d give it a try.

3 Likes

https://x.com/xbox/status/1743020734878793752?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

4 Likes

All cyclical, considering that’s where the Xbox logo came from.

Huh? As someone who’s pretty into the history of Xbox I’m surprised I haven’t heard of this.

I’ve read both Takahashi books and don’t remember any mention of the Xbox logo being associated with a toaster or bread. Admittedly it’s been a while since I read them.

Could you enlighten me?

1 Like

From what I had heard, Seamus Blackley based the logo on the way certain bread cracks in am oven since he is a lover of baking. Apparently this is apocryphal though…

2 Likes

You know, there’s so many narratives going around, I lost track. In fact, everyone seems to be bitter at one thing, joking at another. So I’ll just look at wrestling things to settle down.

Oh wait. That’s bad too.

So how’s the year treating you so far?