XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Unlikely but not impossible. Yeah that would be insane!

1 Like

Nope, there is no reason to out a game on Game Pass Day 1 if they expect 5 million in sales. Maybe a yera or do later like they have done with Like a Dragon.

“I am a hero” if I’m not mistaken. But that place is just like redditgamingleaks. You just have to fabricate whatever people want to believe and they will believe it because they like it.

1 Like

I thought it was pretty clear given that nearly the entire series is on Xbox now, all have launched into GP and done extremely well as a result, and the brand new Tactica was announced as multiplatform and launching on GP…

Anyone who was thinking Persona 6 wasn’t coming to Xbox hasn’t been paying attention; Atluses’ days of ignoring Xbox are over, and their properties have blown up since ditching PlayStation exclusivity. Add to the fact that Sega proper and Xbox are simpatico for years now.

11 Likes

I think the worry and ‘speculation’ maybe that a deal was singed with PS already before they got along with Xbox, I don’t believe it I just think that’s where the worry might be coming from.

1 Like

You mean baseless speculation. I avoid that, and stick to the facts; which tell us with every indication (and precedence) that the game will be multiplatform. You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube as it were and no CEO is going to look at the past five years - watching the franchise grow to be bigger than mainline Final Fantasy title - and decide to go back to being on the console where it barely limped along in revenue.

2 Likes

Yes it’s baseless but you know Xbox fans can worry like that seeing the shit Sony pulls with their exclusivity deals. Some were worried about SF6 even though all indication was it going to be multiplatform, lol

2 Likes

I think larger games are going to shy away from full exclusivity. you look at what happened to street fighter 5 and recently with FF 16 and these games were not huge money makers for how much they cost to make. I can see more multiplatform releases with maybe gamepass launches or even ps plus launches if price is right…

4 Likes

Persona 6 simultaneously on PC, Xbox, PS5, Switch 2 is gonna be one of the biggest games of its year easily.

4 Likes

The people in Square who agreed to those exclusivity deals need to studied.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/alvarogold64/status/1724966889778979221?s=19

I’m not sure how many KI fans here in XboxEra? since the support stopped long before this site exist but I would point that the IronGalaxy twitch stream was always the main event for KI news so if you interested in? don’t miss the stream.

I’m all in “one more adjust” to the game balance, but more importantly is to finish the missing parts such adding Ultimates/ Stages for all characters before moving to new projects.

4 Likes

https://x.com/jronald/status/1725352775582929371?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

12 Likes

I think we knew this already, or maybe it wasn’t a good source before.

4 Likes

If Sony’s games cost $200M+ to make and have no MTX, they need to sell them to the same people multiple times…

13 Likes

:open_mouth: I guess season 2 must be imminent. This is the first I’ve heard of it, but that’s exciting. Really enjoyed season 1.

edit: Did some Googling and couldn’t find anything concrete. Just a bunch of speculations. Also asked Bing AI and was told first quarter 2024, a date range that was extrapolated from the filming and release dates of season 1.

So… :man_shrugging: Seems weird they’d spend the cash for the sphere without a firm release date.

1 Like

Better be free upgrade. I can imagine being like “We’re sorry for no Factions. Here’s the upgrade for additional fee of $70.”

1 Like

Do you think the Mario movie got Nintendo to reconsider console horsepower? Apparently it’s had some effect on Wonder. They’ve been pretty comfortable, for a while, to have a machine that isn’t cutting edge. Not to say that the new handheld will be cutting edge but rather, in the context of handhelds, would have a fantastic price to power ratio to start (with the price never dropping and that ratio becoming less and less impressive).

1 Like

Sadly it’s a fake insider.

This person knows nothing and apparently is even banned from GamingLeaksAndRumours Reddit.

1 Like

https://x.com/HazzadorGamin/status/1725440150824783996?s=20

Wonder if we’ll get a release date here. Either way, exciting!

5 Likes

Nintendo with hardware at PS4 level will do insane stuff. What they do with mobile hardware is already insane.

1 Like