XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Whatā€™s your CPU?

If it is Walking Dead, that will be the fifth distinct version of the game on Xbox hardware. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(And I would play it again)

Avatar and The Game Awards for me!! :joy:

1 Like

https://x.com/Xbox/status/1731357691333980296?s=20

17 Likes

Been trying to track down a purple Xbox controllers and no retailers have them available, damn.

So what Xbox Arcade game made Nick cry? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I asked Bing Co-Pilot and it said this:

I searched the web for the games that Shpeshal Nick has said made him cry during his XboxEra podcast on YouTube, and I found the following results:

These are the only games that I could find that Shpeshal Nick has mentioned made him cry during his XboxEra podcast on YouTube. I hope this answers your question. :blush:

11 Likes

https://x.com/doesitplay1/status/1731273024769302770?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Fill me but if Steam goes down, can I play AW2? I know itā€™s not there, but if so, what happens?

5 Likes

You can play it in ā€œoffline modeā€ thats how I managed to play my library when steam is down.

1 Like

Steam has offline mode that is quite functional. Most games are playable, barring any non-Steam DRM.

No wonder Epic Games Launcher gets hated.

Lord Cognito a few weeks ago on Defining Duke talked about Reina joining Tekken 8ā€™s roster :boxing_glove: (17 minutes in)

3 Likes

Michael Emerson who played the character Ben Linus in Lost :open_mouth: Hopefully he plays the role of an evil genius which he does so well!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely keep a look out on your review. Iā€™m not in a rush as I like to see a product out in the wild for a few months before buying just to see about the kinks. That and I doubt it hits my shores till probably March/April. The good news is a friend of mine owns the company here that does the distribution for Turtle beach so I get those products at cost.

3 Likes

QUARREL!

We need a new Quarrel!

YES.

Is anyone else having issues with the forum right now. For me nothing I am viewing is marking as read.

2 Likes

Yes me too

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™m also seeing no one online at the top.

1 Like

Welcome back

20 Likes

Yah, more gaffer tape has been applied. Hope it holds this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes