XboxEra Podcast |OT| - Better than the other one you listen to

No worries. I had a idea for a promo, but I don’t want to put the sponsorship at risk.

They have @Shpeshal_Nick in chinese!

5 Likes

I know Nick is an Apple guy, but Android has a launcher that gives you the WIndows Phone UI (link below). You do need to pay a one-time fee to remove ads though.

1 Like

That podcast was incredible to be a part of.

13 Likes

I’m so happy and proud of you all. Awesome show!

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/ksxdJDQvM8E?feature=share&t=9690

Damn you guys called the Dune + MS Flight Sim collaboration!

2 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Can someone post an update to episode 167’s postponement? Apparently the reason was posted on Twitter, but as I am not on Twitter I am none the wiser.

1 Like

I didn’t see the post, but Jesse has a bit of a complex situation with his ISP.

2 Likes

Thanks. Good luck DonC.

2 Likes

I feel the flow of the show could be much better if community questions were randomly read out to coincide with what is being talked about in the news section. Obviously you could still cleanup any missed questions at the end of the show, but it would help to keep the news section running longer than community questions. Any thoughts? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sikamikanico @Shpeshal_Nick @Doncabesa

5 Likes

the dream, is to take questions that match topics and weave them in. the reality is we’re all volunteers and don’t have much time to do that :valle:

3 Likes

We’ve tried this in the past

It never works out lol

3 Likes

I totally understand you are all doing your best with time and resources :slightly_smiling_face: There has always just been this negative energy when it comes to community questions like it is an unwelcome part of the show.

It wasn’t so bad this week but usually Jon takes no part in the questions as he just wants to wrap up the show and go to bed :yawning_face: You are obviously trying to hurry Nick along :rofl: So it is basically just Nick taking questions and his opinions on them. It doesn’t flow very well and kinda feel like it drags the show down.

Sorry hopefully I don’t come across the wrong way as I really enjoy the show and most weeks listen live. :slightly_smiling_face: I just notice even I am holding back asking a question every week as I don’t want to drag out that part of the show.

6 Likes

Persona 6 Day 1 on Xbox?

I always felt like the ps5 exclusive rumours were horseshit.

3 Likes

Maybe we be a bit more stringent on the way questions are asked? Like, actually only one. And maybe no more than 300 characters etc?

If they were short and direct, be an easier time weaving them in.

5 Likes

Other pods do a bit of editing on the question as well, no offense to some who are more verbose haha

Perhaps will be announced at either GC show or TGS, I wonder.

Digital Only 360 Games Launched Into The Sun in 2024

@Shpeshal_Nick here is a Google document for the 200+ digital only games that do not have a physical copy :frowning_face:

4 Likes

@Sikamikanico taking part in the hot chip challenge for charity?! :hot_pepper: :fire: :hot_face:

1 Like