XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Thanks, I was looking for opinions on the performance and it sounds like it’s improved.

3 Likes

Very good sales for a game of this budget. Really the only big complaint I had about this game was the dull level design.

I remember when it was coming out, they did a massive delay to the game to add a lot more content to it after the feedback to the game was bigger and more positive than expected

Another thing I remember was seeing this game revealed fully at Xbox E3 2017 and that being the first time in a long time MS started putting more “obscure” Japanese content in their shows.

Would like to see a sequel now that they know from the get-go the game has an audience, and make some better levels lol.

8 Likes

Enjoy your last game with Crash in your platform.

I kid…or am I…

10 Likes

7 Likes

No PC version? Few people seem interested in what the game offers, it might be a good idea to open it up to more players. We are still waiting for CTR on Steam by the way…

This game destroys any list wars

12 Likes

Yeah, not paying £30 and asking my mates to also pay £30 for a multiplayer game.

Sorry, it needs to be free for playthrough or it isn’t going to attract the critical mass needed.

Or you know, a certain piece should be passed to make it available for many. Many as in those who are subscribed.

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

I hope not, if Xbox closes the ABK purchase.

It is insane how much this Crash Team Rumble would benefit of launching on Game Pass day one… but hey, it is what it is.

I meant to say “Enjoy your last Crash in your platform.”

Ah I see :sweat_smile: cause I can´t wait to play Crash 5 on Xbox.

3 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

Skyrim can be as well.

1 Like
11 Likes

But I want the Xbox Elite Series 3 already!

3 Likes