XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

11 Likes

Hopefully they add a section in the Xbox store for this because I can’t find many of these demos when I search them in the store and some links from the site don’t work. And also some demos are available but I can’t click them because it says not sold separately.

Well well well

3 Likes

They did a lego racing pc game like 15 or 20 years back (sheesh 24 years ago) that was pretty fun. Your car would fall apart if you ran into things or people shot stuff at you.

5 Likes

There’s a brand new headphones for Xbox by Audeze. It sounds pretty damn crazy when I read things like these :

The Audeze Maxwell’s battery holds an impressive 80 hours of playtime at a full charge, and a 20 minute quick charge gives a listener a day of play. That is far above the market average, and great to see.

That is pretty damned crazy.

3 Likes

Ni No Kuni II is not in the Game Pass app yet (console) :sob:

1 Like

That’s like 20 times length of Dualsense!

5 Likes

True tho!

7 Likes

4 Likes

It destroys my Beoplay Portals (12h gaming mode/24h Bluetooth). :v:t5::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like
8 Likes
12 Likes

I’ve been trying to 100% the first game and try to get the last of the achievements before it releases, but I reckon I’ve still got another 50 hours to go 460/1000 :dizzy_face:

Really lovin it and looking forward to the second game tho.

1 Like

See Microsoft has brought Open AI’s GPT-4 to nuance for a new product. That’s now office, Azure, bing/edge, github, nuance and windows that have had recent Open AI integration. Will be interesting to see what and when it starts to get integrated into the gaming division

1 Like

19 Likes

Has anyone tried out Far Cry 5 on XSX after the latest anniversary update? If so, how is it?

Very smooth. My issues are just with the gameplay design in general, way too many enemy encounters when you’re trying to get from A to B.

2 Likes

I did not know this! Whoa!

6 Likes

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is another that is enhances and can be played off a hard drive

9 Likes