XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

I installed it via the website but it still won’t let me play. Oh well, 500 other games in my backlog to work through!

1 Like

Nothing will ever beat the Dreamcast launching 9/9/99

7 Likes

So those that watched Jez, did he mention anything new regarding Starfield? In the video title if does mention the game.

Nothing new

On the other hand. My save of High on Life is good again and can finally continue the game from where it got curropted

It got fixed after the latest update.l :+1:

8 Likes

Xbox needs a super hero ip. What superhero would you want?. Imo spawn could be a cool fit.

they dont need a superhero ip

6 Likes

Crackdown 4.

12 Likes

I am not a big super hero fan so I’d say that it’s more about the quality of any potential game than a specific hero/character for me. Also Xbox can always do a marketing deal with something like the upcoming Iron Man game to cover the superhero/licensed hole in their line-up without taking the risk of developing such a game themselves. Motive is a very talented studio so I hope they will deliver an interesting game with Iron Man.

That said I am really happy that we have an upcoming Indy game coming from Xbox (and made by an awesome studio like MachineGames too) and I’d love to see a Star Wars game if we are talking licensed games in general.

3 Likes

MS should create a better football/soccer game than EA. They have the money for all the licensing.

I know plenty of people who just play FIFA each year and buy the latest console so they can play the best version.

I agree!

4 Likes

I always loved characters designs in Guilty Gear. I will try Strive.

Game Pass is being nuts.

5 Likes

It’s not that simple, EA’s agreement with FIFPRO contains exclusivity for a number of leagues/teams/kits. Whatever Xbox could get, wouldn’t be much more than what PES gets these days.

1 Like

Hmm that’s unfair, so we’re stuck with EA Football forever then. :frowning:

Pretty much. I just don’t see anyone else stumping up the cash, especially with EA apparently spending €500 million on a separate deal with the EPL alone. I think the ship sailed a while back when FUT became the focus.

Personally, I’ve been sticking to Football Manager, as both FIFA and PES have neglected their respective career modes for too long now.

Unironically this. Just reboot it to be about an actual costumed ( original) super hero instead of a super cop with a gun.

4 Likes

Yeah FM is a couple of 100 hours every year still, though I also feel Sports Interactive could use some competition.

FM has been stale in the past years imo.

Yeah, it definitely has some areas in need of a shake-up. I really hate the media events/questions for example, same boring BS every time, though one could argue that’s not too far off from reality!

1 Like

Buy WB and just own DC comics

1 Like

Nah.

But this, yes.

Also this.

3 Likes

Interview with Tim about the PsychOduessy documentary!

13 Likes