XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

I don’t know. Have not try Powerwash yet.

1 Like

Pretty much. You accept jobs for different areas and then go mow them. You get money based on how well you did (you can cause damage to lawns if you turn while going too fast, etc). You then use that money to buy better equipment. It’s fun if you like these types of games.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Finally got around to playing through Mario Odyssey. Fantastic game. Kind of hard to believe it’s been almost six years since its release.

8 Likes

Wow!! you went all this time without touching it

Yeah, I didn’t buy a Switch right away and kept waiting for it to drop in price (silly me). Finally just bit the bullet a few months ago. My gaming backlog is a mile long, so I was never in a rush. :smile:

I said i have not play Powerwash Simulator yet LOL.

1 Like

Powerwash Simulator is an awesome chill game almost made to play while enjoying a podcast or your own play list. I would definitely recommend it if that sounds good to you.

8 Likes

Didn’t watch yet, but it looks like a good time. I love these guys.

7 Likes

As if there was any doubt

1 Like

Kotaku acting like they have sources :laughing:

7 Likes

Oh brother…

2 Likes

Wasn’t this the same dude who tweeted about xbox fans bullying a dev into porting their game? Clown.

6 Likes

Nintendo is pretty predictable with it. They do a Direct in Feb, June, September. Sometimes the June ones are just for third party games only though. I don’t mind those because they are usually full of “me” focused games lol.

2 Likes

If I use the Shutdown mode on XSX, will that continue downloading games I am downloading now? They changed a few things for the power options but I’m not sure on this bit.

I still haven’t watched the Sony Showcase but this here tells me it must have been quite terrible.

Imagine a terrible Xbox showcase. It was worse than that. :smile:

4 Likes

I check it out when it on the leaving soon. Right now there is to many games for me to play to care about that game.

1 Like

Imagine a SGF show… :troll:

1 Like

SGDQ 23 is on right now on Twitch with pure gameplay so no reason to mull over bad cinematic QTEs or stupid GaaS CGI trailers :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes