XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Sonic Adventure and Soul Caliber were both amazing games right off the bat. It’s truly unfortunate that Sega was so bad at making hardware decisions for so many years because the Dreamcast truly nailed it in my opinion.

6 Likes

I have yet to see a launch line up that comes close to the Dreamcast launch to this day. Was really heartbreaking as a Sega fan when they announced they were discontinuing it and going third party.

6 Likes

Ahead of its time.

17 Likes

I don’t have twitter any more, but man I want that.

3 Likes

I retweeted it and think it’s a funny promotion… but no idea what I would do with a Zune if I won it :upside_down_face: Probably just give it to my 7 year old kid, maybe it will be retro cool to him someday.

4 Likes

I loved my Zune HD.

7 Likes

Didn’t read past this. Without spoiling the story/characters, did you enjoy the game? I just made it to the map with the hotel which is the 4th story quest. Not having any new upcoming games this time around unlike a month ago is allowing me to enjoy the game a lot more than I did before.

I believe that Super Switch will be their equivalent of the Xbox Series S. Really hoping that it’s called the Super Switch Entertainment System. Hehehe.

1 Like

I enjoyed it a whole lot. Played all through it with my brother in co-op. I really dig the level design, it’s far from small but it isn’t open world either and it works. The gore is next level.

It’s honestly shocking to me how well this turned out, after the extremely rocky road of development.

1 Like

Ready to be a feline?

13 Likes

Game Pass please.

9 Likes

Honestly started on PS5 didn’t finish it but I might play it on Xbox if it’s a gamepass

1 Like

This is looking really good!

2 Likes

Looks really good graphically. Then they have 50 million boxes on the screen and numbers flying everywhere like every other mmo.

2 Likes

I am already seeing it on the Internet:

• Stray as a PS exclusive: “game is amazing, best indie of all time. GOTY nominee”
  • Stray releases on Xbox: “game was boring, kinda overrated, didn´t click with me”

Sigh

18 Likes

Every damn time.

15 Likes

Yeah, true.

But the trailer looks promising. I’m keeping an eye on it. I’m not one for MMO but it’s been said it has some real MH influences, that’s when you get my attention, haha.

1 Like

Verdict Guilty releasing tomorrow might be of interest? @Shpeshal_Nick @Doncabesa

“Verdict Guilty is an easy to play 90’s style arcade fighter! Featuring unique handcuffs and gun combat designed for everyone to play!”

“Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.”

6 Likes

I miss my Zune.

1 Like

Stray as a PS exclusive:

Stray releases on Xbox:

19 Likes

Not changing my view on the game that it only got so much praise because cat huehuehue awwwh shooo cuteee hehe

:sweat_smile: it was all a bit much

6 Likes