XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Ah yes, that was it!

Same, itā€™s a must- have function now for me.

3 Likes
7 Likes

In the article it says they are expected to open a next generation R&D center in Tokyo in 2025 and that Konami raised all employee salaries as of March 2023, so I think with that, all major Japanese publishers have raised their salaries

Visually this looks really damn good. The music is a strange choice though.

7 Likes

Would be really cool to see a comeback of Konami into console games. They were one of the best, back in the day

4 Likes

2 Likes

TGA canā€™t even get that easily-verified detail right? Iā€™m shockedā€¦ shocked I tell you :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I have one of these Jesse, did the Xbox Wireless Headset Review, and can happily do one for the Beoplay (albeit very late) :wink:

I can also save anyone looking at the Beoplay some time; the hardware issues with B&Oā€™s chipset donā€™t justify the increase in sound quality or priceā€¦ stick with the Xbox Wireless headset if youā€™re looking for ā€˜cheap but greatā€™ and if you want something a bit more flat, go with some Steelseries.

A broader review would fill in the blanks :slight_smile:

1 Like
26 Likes

Oh noā€¦ My controller just broke. Need to buy a new one

This one will work :wink:

6 Likes

4 Likes

New handheld coming soonā€¦

Seems promising

6 Likes

I will have 5 please

Jesus that looks beautiful!

Will definitely pick one up, can never have enough controllers.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be disappointed if this isnā€™t something we can buyā€¦ A controller that looks that good is either gonna be put in one of their Twitter drawings or itā€™s custom made.

3 Likes

Oh my god, this looks perfect. Iā€™m in love and Iā€™m not even super into starfield as many other here are, but this design is a must get

1 Like

Donā€™t get excited people

It doesnā€™t seem to be official

1 Like