XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

8 Likes

I doubt half of the current xbox users were even alive for KOTOR or even remember it lol.

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha. During the PS2/Xbox/Dreamcast/Gamecube generation, I barely played anything outside of sports and puzzle games. I know KOTOR is one of the best RPG’s ever made but it’s old, outdated and obsolete for me personally so a remake along the lines of Final Fantasy VII (played the original for like 15 minutes and four random battles later, game went right off, lmao) in regards to the combat system and with of course, current generation visuals would have me very hyped. Hoping Saber Interactive can nail it which if they nail the combat system, I don’t see how the rest would be difficult since the foundation and entire setup for the game already exists.

Saw some videos back in 2014 but decided to just wait for The Witcher 3 instead. I did play the original Dragon Age and thought it was pretty good but even that only lasted 10 or so hours.

Doesnt even have an option, thats tough lol.

4 Likes

Tears of the Kingdom is a masterpiece. A gaming masterpiece.

5 Likes

Guess Samsung was just using Bing as leverage to get a better deal. Knew it was too good to be true lol.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I went to visit my brother who works at Mediamarkt here, huge store. They’ve been rebuilding and I noticed how incredibly small the Xbox section was. The Netherlands has never been a huge Xbox country but this is crazy. Also went to a big toy store and it’s the same story. It’s just a bit sad to see.

Of course a lot of people have Xbox for Game Pass, I realize that, but damn.

2 Likes

Just bought Binary Domain (on sale). I had already played it on Steam but game is cool so I doubledipped.

4 Likes

While i don’t like him leaking things such as the Kojima’s project with Xbox, he did a good job at setting up expectations for last E3’s. Specially 2021’s one, i guess he’ll do the same today

You got to be bad if you have people believing a Ubisoft game that is in development hell will release before KOTOR.

6 Likes

Like he said, we’ll always have the original, which hasn’t stopped being a great game in all these years.

6 Likes

Don’t say that. You can’t praise Xbox for bringing us Backward Compatible.

3 Likes

shame, I never use google anymore

3 Likes

Same for the most part. I only use Google for images, it blows Bing out of the water with its search results.

6 Likes
8 Likes