XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

It’s where I am at the moment :

1. Outer Worlds 2
  2. STALKER 2
  3. Starfield
  4. Gears 6
  5. Perfect Dark

It’s a bit bogus because some games are closer to release than others though.

2 Likes

Horizontal -

• Redfall
  • Stalker 2
  • Diablo IV
  • Gears 6
  • Perfect Dark

Vertical -

• Contraband
  • Fable
  • Starfield
  • Avowed
  • Indiana Jones

Overall, from that 25 game list, I have 15 that I will be playing -

1. Hellblade 2
  2. The Outer Worlds 2
  3. Redfall
  4. Stalker 2
  5. Fable
  6. Indiana Jones
  7. Starfield
  8. Diablo IV
  9. The Elder Scrolls VI
  10. Gears of War 6
  11. Avowed
  12. Contraband
  13. Wolfenstein III
  14. State of Decay 3
  15. Perfect Dark

Wonder if this is the case with The Last Ronin as well.

The last ronin is like contraband a third party exclusive

Do you mean Rise of the Ronin? That would be even more locked down. Sony funding is behind that game and their XDev team is assisting in development. It’s a “second party” game. As said above think of it like a “Contraband” thing.

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Xbox external storage expansion from WesternDigital

xdev?. don’t tell me it’s the same devs who “assisted” the development of callisto protocol. :skull:

Excuse me, Rise of The Ronin yeah.

1. Redfall
  2. Fable
  3. Starfield
  4. Avowed
  5. Perfect Dark

Xbox’s future looks amazing!

1 Like

Yep, this is the correct list.

1 Like

Yeah, as much as I ended up not really loving EA, Ubi, SE streams and such, I always did look forward every year to having a week full of conferences to watch. On top of that came those live shows by IGN, Gamespot etc where they had new footage of games and interviewed developers.

That’s all gone now.

10 Likes
9 Likes

Going to the Mario movie next Sunday with my brother, his wife, their three kids and our stepmother.

I am super excited! I have a feeling this movie is going to be a homerun.

6 Likes

Good guy Jez !

Today a friend ask me about Game Pass and what was the deal about it ?

He just got back into gaming after buying a good gaming PC and got a 3 months of Game Pass voucher in the box so he wanted to try it but wanted to be sure it wasn’t some kind of scam… He knows well that I’m the Xbox/MS fan, but man, it feels weird people not knowing about the best deal in gaming !!

What is the catch ?? Nothing !

He was like “Man, that’s so cheap ! WTH ?!” and I was like “yeah, I know !”. I think is one of us now.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Holy shit, thats a deal!

6 Likes

I need to figure out how to get in the headphone review business… Too broke to buy any of these things :valle:

1 Like

I’ve seen them that price before but hesitate still, lol. Anyone with them agree that they are worth this price?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it said that the battery life isn’t all that, not a super great bass (for me a big factor) and no Bluetooth?