XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

beat me to it lol

Massive W

7 Likes

This is why I used to get so annoyed when I would see gamers come after him for being passionate about xbox. I always have been a fan of Greenberg, he genuinely likes the company he works for.

2 Likes

Oh @Shpeshal_Nick was this what you teasing?

Reply for no, but like for yes.

More !

5 Likes

Jesus! There might be more news coming!?

sweating key and peele GIF

The SE event is in two days, just saying by the way.

6 Likes

the office i give up GIF

6 Likes

In two days is the Square Enix show. :eyes:

I just started the game on PS4…F@#$%K… What do I do ?? Maybe it will be in 4K60 ? :thinking:

That two days tweet is now gone…

:chief_think:

Somebody let something out too early?

4 Likes

isn’t this the ID@Xbox guy? two days more seems like it corroborates with SE event.

LIS 3 Day 1???

We’re only in March, and Xbox have basically spent the last twelve days releasing megaton after megaton…

Imagine the chaos which will surround the summer games showcase. :joy:

3 Likes

7 Likes

guys, guys. ALL of this is still excluding ALL the other games confirmed day 1 for Gamepass like Darktide, Scorn, The Ascent, and hopefully Tunic and Stalker 2 (maybe these two get pushed to 2022), etc.

That is excluding more Bethesda backlog, Halo Infinite, and a big possibility of both Starfield and Forza Horizon 5.

Absolutely massive year.

7 Likes

man, Aggro Crab is down bad for Gamepass LOLOL, I wouldn’t blame them, the game itself is great but sadly didn’t sell as well. Hopefully, they can get it on next month.

10 Likes

Hahaha as you guys know I have played Dishonerd in January and I noticed the loading. I thought this was probably really fast on xbox one but now hearing it was like a minute???

Instant loading is something.

1 Like

But it was on Playstation no?

okay I got the ID@Xbox guy to like my tweet asking for this. Let’s see how it goes. :slight_smile:

huh? It’s been on all the consoles and PC. Recently xbox had it as part of free weekend. But ever since then the studio been asking Xbox to put the game into gamepass themselves lol