XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

LMFAO

6 Likes

Never been to a Taco Bell. I can’t imagine it’s better than the proper taco places I visit. :stuck_out_tongue:

The proper Taco Bell experience doesn’t happen unless it’s during the 2AM - 3AM post bar time window. Then you get a different follow-up experience later that day in the bathroom. :grin:

1 Like

Haha, that’s the time I get a kebab. :sweat_smile:

I’m positive you’re right. You don’t go to Taco Bell because it’s good, you go there because
 well, you just do. Don’t question it :joy:

He’s not wrong.

Half of the bullshit spewed by people like Jaydub, CrapGamer and others wouldn’t be spewed if they were face-to-face with somebody who could potentially cause physical harm.

Most of Twitter is “say that to my fucking face”. It’s easy to hid online behind a “persona”.

Remember kids in real life:

Talk shit, get hit.

3 Likes

MrMattyPlays has a new video, and it’s good to see he’s finally come to his senses on the Bethesda thing. It’s what we’ve all been saying. Look at the growth of Game Pass, of Xbox Live in general. The recent information that they released on how Xbox overall is doing just shows you that they really don’t need Playstation sales, they can easily miss out on that. He now also seems pretty certain Xbox will lock it all down.

One thing he misses me with though. He goes

"Starfield, it has been confirmed by many sources, mine included, that was being shipped for exclusivity. Playstation was looking to buyout exclusivity and that means Bethesda as a whole, BGS, the golden child was open to exclusivity. That suddenly doesn’t change because Xbox bought them. That doesn’t just go away, that doesn’t disappear overnight. That absolutely was a part of the deal. "

I doubt that. I think the deal between Sony and Bethesda just didn’t go through, wasn’t finalized yet. Thank God, too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What he was implying there is that Zenimax was willing for the New IP from their golden goose to go exclusive, so them being bought by MS doesn’t mean they are adverse to it being Xbox exclusive.

4 Likes

Got ya, now I understand it.

2 Likes

I was confused by Matty’s statement as well but DeoGame nails it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I took it as even though Xbox bought them, it doesn’t just make that deal go away. Or something along those lines. But it’s clear now.

In other news here

Sometimes I just dislike Nintendo very very much, makes me appreciate Xbox all the more. Finally got a copy of Smash Bros so I can battle against my buddies. Nothing but lag, because I play via WiFi. I also do with Mario Kart and I never have issues, the other day with Monster Hunter Rise demo online same story, no issues. I remember Smash Bros WiiU having lag with WiFi too.

So I now have to buy a special adapter thing for Switch so I can use a ethernet cable on it. How the hell didn’t they put a simple ethernet port on that dock? Oh wait, of course, because they want you to shell out more money for stuff that should be there. Same goes for their absolutely pathetic “party chat” system. They charge for Nintendo Online, but can’t implement a decent party chat system? Nah we have to chat via phone app. Which I refuse, my and my buddies have the Xbox party chat on so we can hear each other during Mario Kart, lol.

Rant over.

2 Likes

With only 10 completed Nintendo published games between Nintendo 64 through 2019, I basically have quit Nintendo as it just isn’t for me anymore and haven’t been for a long time. lmao.

2 Likes

I understand you so well.

If my buddy had not bought a Switch for me (totally fucking awesome of him, what a surprise) I wouldn’t have bought one myself, I can’t deny that.

The system just isn’t made for me. Lack of power means many games just look bad on my big television. Something like Luigi’s Mansion 3 is fine, Mario as well but once we get to a Xenoblade it’s just bad, so incredibly blurry and all I can think of is “imagine if Nintendo had went with at least specs on par with PS4”.

It’s a shame because I know Breath of the Wild 2 will be great, but I don’t want to imagine how jaggy ridden the game will probably be. Unless Switch Pro becomes reality.

1 Like

Agreed. Luckily for me, Immortals Fenyx Rising is my BOTW so im good. Hehehe.

1 Like

Hey, theres a taco Bell in my city :joy::joy:. SP interior, who would thought!? It is kinda decent, but the nachos are a disappointment im my opinion.

3 Likes

Smash Bros is one of my favorite things in the world, but its online is unacceptable. That’s one of the reasons I want Xbox to do their own mascot fighter (although I want it to be unique, gameplay wise). Put some pressure on Nintendo to improve their shit like this.

The Switch overall is unbelievably cool despite this stuff though.

I know a lot of people didn’t like it, but I did and it’s a bummer that it went down like this. I’m glad my friends and I played through the campaign last week.

1 Like

Smash netcode would be Bandai Namco’s fault although Smash seems a good bit worse than Tekken or Soul Calibur.

1 Like

lol

5 Likes

Now in Slow Mo ? :slight_smile: