XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

It’s Zombie Dark Zone… And that’s fine. Looks great.

Call me Control a easy game again lol

Not an easy game per se, but definitely the CONTROL’s of CONTROL are not one of the greatest making it a bit more challenging than it should be. It was the same case with Quantum Break, and that showed a great bit during that final fucking Boss Fight with Paul Serene. Alan wake was Great CONTROL wise.

The Medium doesn’t play nice with Quick resume for me. It seems to work and then just closes the whole game down.

:grinning:

4 Likes

Finished the medium

3 Likes

I have won free code friday 3 times over the years. Nobody ever believes me though.

How did you like it?

I give it a 7.5 that ending got me I would be intrigued by a sequel should bloober decide to

I can believe that. I’ve won once.

Never heard of that cancelled PS4 game.

Me either

me threither :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why did nobody told me that the Xenoblade Chronicles X soundtrack is from the same dude that is responsable for attack on titan :smiley: You can hear it in any track daaaaang I love it. When switch release?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2pKb4bJrKc

first track

1 Like

I thought this was an interesting article.

Sounds like it will be some extra work for XSS, nothing too crazy, but from what I read here XSX will be fine. On Reddit someone made a thread on this article and made it look bad, when if you read the developer’s quotes it really isn’t that bad. People try to bring back the “XSS holds back next gen”, but that isn’t at all what I got from this interview.

What say you?

1 Like

I love X much more than 1 and 2. I still have the Switch DE version of 1 sealed as I care that little about it :slight_smile:

Would love a switch release of X.

2 Likes

How can a tower defense game be held back by the Xbox Series S?

I’m guessing people that “worry” mean games in the future. That this is some kind of indication next gen (current gen actually now) will be held back. From what I’m reading by the dev itself is that XSS just means a little extra work, what we all thought. Nothing how it will actually limit XSX and PS5.

1 Like

Can anybody explain to me the difference between putting a game on the internal XSX SSD versus an external HDD?

Will the game not run the XSX enhanced version if on the HDD? In the case that a game is or isn’t enhanced, when on a external HDD, does it still get performance improvements?