XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Yep, Odyssey too. Open world games are my guilty pleasure but even I have had enough now. At least I didn’t buy it so though it was a gift I don’t feel as “Sunken cost” as I would have otherwise, and have happily dropped it, despite the setting being great.

I dunno how long I have played, but I’ve just finished making my first alliance, and there are a ton of targets in the menu to assassinate and I fear despite tens of hours I am just leaving the prologue.

1 Like

Wait, wasn’t there supposed to be a Elden Ring during some show? Or am I confused with next month?

1 Like

just speculated, never really happened. LOL so basically like every other Elden Ring speculation throughout the last year or two

1 Like

Pain is all we know.

Good old IGN :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

AC Unity is good. thats the reply. :kissing_heart:

Hahaha, good one :smile:

Somebody has been playing a lot of The Division.

Hey everyone - doing a little YouTube experiment.

Please go vote in and like this poll, pretty please.

7 Likes

Was that the only poll? The one about GamePass?

1 Like

goddamn they even used the same goddamn typeface and style of TLOU lol

The game itself looks alright production wise, the voice work is pretty bad, but most of all, I’m tired of these games already.

I don’t know what to think. That’s a hell of a step up from their last game, The Wild Eight.

The Day Before looks decent but nowhere near The Division. Shooting mechanics and gunplay look off to me. However, it has potential and I will see how it turns out when it releases.

Wow, that’s a big improvement for sure.

Seems that for now the game is first for PC anyway.

Ascent looks absolutely Dope man.

1 Like

I mean Remedy would definitely fit the bill for a Sony game. Slow paced, TPS, action adventure, Journalist friendly game :wink:

Haha, that should be a genre. “Journalist-friendly” or " Rated J for journos".

LOL “Rated J for journos” that would be fun to see.

I mean it’s actually true and actually the reality. Most of the games today are made keeping these things in mind. No wonder games these days are actually become less varied and some varied/old genres don’t work anymore.

1 Like

A friend of mine won the Free Code Friday Contest from Larry Hyrb this week and gave me the code for Hitman 3 since he already had it! Hell yeah, I’ve never played a Hitman game before but I’m excited to start playing later today.

1 Like