XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Nah. Time to play some Planet Zoo now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Talking to one of my buddies about Bethesda just now and he was surprised that I said I absolutely expect Starfield to be exclusive to Xbox. And he told me he definitely expects TES 7 to be exclusive but no way 6, since itā€™s in development. I doubt 6 is really in actual development now, but I would say it doesnā€™t matter. Heā€™s like, all of the hard work on the PS5 version of Starfield and theyā€™re just stopping that and it was basically for nothing? I said yeah, I definitely expect that.

I get how unprecedented this deal is, but this to me is common sense. Especially so when Game Pass is crucial for Xbox now.

1 Like

I think theres a chance starfield is multiplatform due to it already being in development. However I most likely see Phil making it exclusive to attract people to xbox ecoysystem. Content is king, and Bethesda games are a big deal, which can result in increase in gamepass subcribers which seems to be the goal

1 Like

Do you guys think with the F2P gamewall dropping that Final Fantasy 14 can finally come to xbox? Will be very cool since game is pretty big

I donā€™t get the referenceā€¦ Is Zhuge saying itā€™s happening or not?

1 Like

I think heā€™s saying itā€™s not happening. As Q from Qannon was recently proven to be full of BS, as his claims didnā€™t come true. At least thatā€™s what I think heā€™s referencing.

3 Likes

So would that mean Silent Hill is canned? Must say it definitely takes them long to announce it, with all those rumors last year.

Ah damn, the one that isnā€™t in the Royal Edition on Game Pass. Iā€™ll watch that on YouTube then.

Maybe it was never a real thing? that one ā€œinsiderā€ is the only one whoā€™s really been pushing it I think. They keep saying it will be shown at events and it never shows up, so I dunno.

Konami has moved out of gaming and cased to irellevanceā€¦ Who would even make it?

Oh, I didnā€™t know it was only one source. Yeah this person claimed Sony Japan was making it or something, right?

Hmm? They just published what will become their best-selling game in Japan last year. They have reprioritized their focus in the gaming industry but they have not abandoned it by any means.

It was suggested thay Sony Japan was making itā€¦ but a good chunk of their leadership has left.

1 Like

Iā€™m not very familiar with the Japanese market

1 Like

When will the XboxEra GOTY results come out? Maybe they already did but I missed it?

Wasnā€™t there a thread for the most anticipated game or something? Did youā€™ll publish a article or did I miss it?

Not that I know of.

1 Like

One thing that Iā€™m a little disappointed in Dishonored 2 is that eventhough all lvl have a different presentation. Most of them are structured the same way. The mechanic house is cool but doesnā€™t changes a lot about the gameplay itself. I felt like the first game had a lot more variety in the way the lvls where build. The Bridge lvl comes to my mind or the party. Maybe Dishonored 2 saves their amazing levels for the second half of the game. Iā€™m currently at 7 Hour game time

Ohhh yeh :wink: