XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Has anyone been able to preload Outriders?

I suppose anything is possible, but it seems highly unlikely given that I donā€™t think Sony would announce that at the last minute when game releases on 4/1 and after letting Xbox get a bunch of good PR and discussion going around the fact that Outriders is coming to Game Pass at launch.

Yep! I bought that a while ago and Iā€™ll get right back to it after Desperados 3. Is the same dev making the new Commandos too? I sure hope it will be proper Commandos and not like those first person games.

Does anybody has a link for the future game show?

1 Like

Thanks!

Just finished Desperados 3. Awesome game! Man that last part was great. Showdown mode is the shit!

Iā€™m so in the mood for more, getting the season pass now!

1 Like

is live now! :red_circle:

Anything good so far? Just turned it on

Been working on my Panasonic TC-55FZ950C since launch with no issues.

Quantum Error

PS4, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S

ā€¦and itā€™s here!

10 Likes

I am keen on trying Desperados 3, is this game hard on Normal difficulty for a person who is new to this genre and generally no very good at these kind of games?

Thatā€™s kinda hard to say, since Iā€™m coming from all the Commandos games on PC years ago. I donā€™t find the game hard perse, itā€™s more like you need a lot of patience. Thereā€™s a lot of planning and correct timing to be made if you donā€™t want to raise any alarms.

But the beauty of Game Pass is, just try it out. You got nothing to lose, except a little time. But you just might like it. This is the only kind of real-time tactics I can appreciate.

2 Likes

Ahh right. I might give it a shot may be after trying Empire of Sin (When the game decides to work)

The key point about needing patience might be very hard for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good thing is that they have an excellent quick save system, you can have up to 3 quick saves in a row, so if you have messed up with save 1, load up save 2 etc.

1 Like

:eyes:

3 Likes

If itā€™s something cool, hopefully itā€™s multiplatform. Not too long ago I thought it was a given Kojima would have another project with Sony, but then we found out he was close to partnering with Stadia.

1 Like

Hopefully its for Microsoft.

1 Like

PC/Xbox/XCloud :heart_eyes:

1 Like