XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Or it’s just two corporate accounts having fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sony wouldnt let that happen :wink:, or FF7R account already interacted with an Xbox account?

OH man, I’d be exciting if fall guys joined gamepass. I’d like to play it as it seems pure fun.

This is the way indeed. Happy to see that you enjoy the game. :wink:

Neither did Bioware and that didnt stop them from messing up Mass Effect and Anthem.

Yeah I fall victim to the franchise lol. Story is still bland imo.

@peter42O Honestly I think Disney had a lot to say after the lackluster perception of Battlefronts 2 especially after the Star Wars 8 debacle. Good will was needed and a game with a lot controversy around didn’t helped.

Respawn are great at singleplayer games and became the task to create something for Star Wars. That’s how Fallen Order was born.

Disney doesnt care as long as they aren’t dragged into a mess.

Looks like we might be getting some news on Last Night sometime soon™

1 Like

They clearly care for the Star Wars IP and its perception. Thanks to TLJ the merchandise market dropped considerably low

and with them meddling into that minority perception they botched a whole trilogy as a result so yay I guess.

Story is not the series strong point for sure but the world, atmosphere and art direction Arkane has created are top-tier. Thankfully the gameplay and level design are amazing so it makes up for the lack of a strong story. :wink:

1 Like

Pretty much this lol

Minority perception? :thinking:

I still wish that Star Wars 1313 was never cancelled. :frowning:

5 Likes

Xbox strategy is starting to pay off. Doing all the work in the background without overhyping anything and let the word of mouth do the magic.

In a random Tuesday people are talking about Xbox for two different reasons without any announcement from Xbox. 1. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order runs better on Series X than on PS5 because the former’s solution to backwards compatibility is a lot better than the latter’s; 2. A new Indiana Jones game is announced and people only seem to discuss if it is an Xbox exclusive or not.

5 Likes

2021 will be wild.

1 Like

Was a challenging day time to chill in bed with:

:blush:

2 Likes

Was nice of Phil to pop by and say Hi

15 Likes

Yep nice to know that he sees what we want and what we think