XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I’m guessing that your sources said you can finally spill the beans there, that MS has managed to convince them and it is just a matter of time.

Unless its been determined that the game really does not look right with it on, but the titles that don’t work with it are far and few between. DigitalFoundry has a video going into some of this when it was in preview.

9:01 EST and no xbox news.

Xbox is finished.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a matter of personal preference when I disable, and most titles I leave it on.

I believe New Vegas was one of the games that they didnt implement it cause it looked bad.

:grinning:

3 Likes

JEFF GRUBB STRIKES AGAIN

3 Likes

I wish Xbox could have this option for every single game that has HDR but where HDR is better left disabled, because it’s just bad.

This way I can always keep HDR enabled at system level.

Is the Summer Game Mess ever wrong… lmao.

2 Likes

What’s this about? If Age of Empires, meh. Just not for me…at all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Finally !!!

I know what the Ed’s all excited about…Hell Let Loose is finally coming to console

Wait, no…I’m the one who’s excited for that. Sorry

80€ for Returnal wow. Thanks Sony for reminding me how great Game Pass is

1 Like

lmao

4 Likes

Isn’t Game Pass only like €40 more for an entire year lol. I know mainland Europe is heavily more into PlayStation but at some point surely people will start to look at the value proposition, as well as matching quality of Xbox and PlayStation, and start to ask questions why they should buy PlayStation over Xbox.

3 Likes

The sheer degree of cope in that resetera thread about a PS5 port of Starfield… lol

3 Likes

So… “Fan Preview” is an Direct/SoP style event dedicated to a game?

hope they do it for Halo Infinite. “Halo Fan Preview” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“hate to come off as portbegging” “if it’s this year, there had to be a contract for it to release on PS5 as well, right?” :sob:

4 Likes

Beeing the market leader here in Europe gets us these prices. Lets see how this works out, Destruction Allstars had to be given away in the end.

1 Like

excited to see what’s coming here